seven✨

a/n: I'm so proud of them. I love and appreciate them so much.💖

tyler

stop thinking Josh cares about you. he's just another boy that will pretend to be your friend, then leave you. all. alone.

i was twisting and turning in my sleep when my mom came into my room. I tried to get up, but I was aching all over. then I remembered what happened. James beat me up, and Josh helped me?

"hey dear. how are you feeling? I don't know if you remember, but you got beat up and your friend Josh helped you." she looked at me with sad eyes. I would too. her son had gotten beat up."yeah, I r-remember. do I have to go to school today?"

I asked her, still in pain. "no honey. I already called it in. by the way, I gave Josh your number and put his in your phone." she winked and left. what?

I reached for my phone and already had 3 messages from Josh. why am I so happy?

Josh: hey, are you feeling better?

Josh: Tyler?

Josh: you're asleep..text me when you can.

Tyler: hi josh. sorry I was asleep. thanks so much for helping me out yesterday, you didn't need to. I appreciate it. are you at school?

Josh: it wasn't a problem. and yes. I'm at lunch, but I'm gonna leave early. I have something to do. you may not like it...

Tyler: Josh??? what are you gonna do??

Josh: fuck james up. he's not supposed to touch you at all.

Tyler: don't do that. it doesn't matter.

Josh: nobody's gonna hurt my baby boy.

Tyler: don't call me that.

Josh: im still gonna call you that.

Tyler: no. don't.

Josh: its either princess or baby boy. pick one;)

Tyler: do I have to? fine... um

Tyler: baby boy??

Josh: the whole world knows you get turned on when I call you that, even tho we're friends;)

Tyler:😳um who said I got turned on???I don't!?!

Josh: sure baby boy;)

Tyler: fuck. ANYWAY did you start the project? I'm gonna start rn.

Josh: see! you know it's true, you meme. and yea I started when I left your house. go ahead and start, my next class is soon anyway so I gotta fuck James up.bye baby boy;)

Tyler: dont. and bye daddy

Tyler: NO I DIFNT MEAN THAT ASFFGSJJ

Josh: