eleven✨

THE HIGHLIGHT VID MADE ME CRY IM SO PROUD OF THEM ALSO THANKS FOR 500 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS WHAT THE FUCK!? btw I love when you guys comment and I usually reply:)

Josh (continued soz)

I woke up to Melanie shaking me violently. I rolled off the bed in just my underwear. "you know, if we were straight, I'd totally take in interest in you. BOOTAY!" she laughed, squeezing my butt. I screamed and ran to the bathroom. "mellllll stopppp" I mumbled. she laughed and I walked out again.

I changed into a yellow "dew it" shirt that had big distress holes at the bottom. it showed the bands of my Calvin Klein boxers. I slipped on black jeans and my high top vans. and of course, to top it off, a black snapback.

Melanie was wearing a lilac top with baby blue shorts and white docs. she looked like a doll. "can we leave now you twat?" I grinned. mel rolled her eyes and grabbed me by my wrist, dragging me outside and to her car. I sat inside and she started playing green day. nice. "so, what's up joshy?" Mel asked, laying her hand on my knee.

I looked down and thought about Tyler. I tried to remain calm, but tears began rushing out of my eyes. she pulled over and gave me a hug, kissing my forehead. I explained everything.

"Josh, he has feelings for you. you have them too right?" I nodded and she continued. "so tell him. you can't just ignore the issue. he told you how he felt and you avoided it because you were scared. tell him. and take your time. just don't take a year." she smiled.

I nodded and thanked her. she kept driving, humming to "21 guns." she has a beautiful voice, I wish she would make music. we got to the movies, which I didn't think we were going to. I smiled to myself thinking about all the new movies coming out.

we decided to watch (whatever that weird hotdog movie is). when we sat down, I saw some guy with a fedora sit. Patrick? he started talking to some girl with blue hair.( I can't remember what color I made Ashleys hair OOPS)
Ashley?

The boy started talking about brendon. it's them, definitely. I smiled at Petes words. "he's cute.....I like him.......I hope he likes me" he said, smiling. AWE! Melanie heard too and started nudging me excitedly.

she grinned and patted patricks shoulder. "hey Pat! who ya talkin bout?" Melanie giggled, taking a seat next to him. Halsey saw Melanie and leaned back in her chair, watching her girlfriend with a smirk on her face. "what? I'm- we- nothing." Patrick stuttered, face flushed.

I sat next to Ashley, leaning into Patrick. "you know, he's kinda my very good friend. I can tell him if you want me to, patty boy." I smirked. Drops of sweat began to form on Patrick's face. his entire face was red.

Melanie sat on Ashley's lap and Ashley bit her lip. "please don't I- don't know what I would do if br-Brendon found out and-" Patrick started. I interupted him. "shhhhh. he won't mind, I can promise you that. now, the movie is starting so relax and enjoy."

he nodded and I went to go sit next to him. Melanie and Ashely were busy sucking their faces off, even when the movie was over. after the movie, Melanie dropped me off and I went home. falling asleep instantly. thinking would hurt.

hey guys. this chapter is shorter because it was basically a part 2 of the last one. this sucks a lot. I'm vv sorry that it was so late. school started this week, and it's been more stressful than I thought it would be. I'll try my best to update. bye guys, thanks so much for reading.

-sabrina🍑