twenty one ✨

tyler

i had told josh i needed to use the restroom, and i knew he would want to come but i thought i would be fine and i didn't want him to be bothered, so i convinced him and i left.

i went to the side of the house, to find the hallway with the bathroom. i found it easily and of course the bathroom was the last thing in the hallway. i started walking towards it and heard footsteps behind me, but i just supposed they were doing the same thing as me. i glanced back and smiled at the boy. he was definitely drunk.

"heyyyyyyyyyy mannnnnnn you're kinda cute. are ya single pringle?" the brunette with blue eyes stepped closer to me.

"um thank you. but no, i have a boyfriend, uh can you excuse me to the bathroom?" i didn't wait for his reply, i just jumped inside and locked the door. i peed and quickly got up, then washed my hands.

but what i didn't expect was for the boy to still be outside. when he saw me he smirked.

"hey again, sorry were you gonna use the bathroom?" i politely asked.

the boy looked me up and down several times. it was kinda creepy. plus this hallway was very quiet... too quiet for my liking.

"no. i'm gonna use you."

i jumped back quickly, and i knew that if i were to call josh this boy would take my phone. i tried running past him but he grabbed me, making me let out a squeal that would have been a scream if my mouth wasn't being covered by his rough hand.

he pushed me back against the bathroom door and started kissing down my neck, still holding my mouth. i struggled to get out of his reach, but he was so strong. eventually he bent down and pulled down my pants. i started screaming and kicking but nothing worked. he started kissing my stomach, going lower, and lower.

sadly for the boy, josh came around the corner. my eyes widened as he ran towards the boy. josh looked scary, terrifying actually. his eyes were dark with hatred. that was not josh.

josh grabbed the boy by the neck and swung him onto the floor, sitting on top of him. he started swinging, punching the boy swing after swing.

"fucking bryce walker why ARENT YOU IN FUCKING PRISON YET!" josh yelled, still walking bryce in the face. i didn't do anything, i couldn't really move. soon i saw blood flying from bryce's nose and mouth. if i didn't stop him, josh would kill him.

i ran to josh and jumped on his back. i tried yanking him back. didn't quite work. have you seen joshua's muscles?

"tyler, move. " josh said gripping bryce by his collar.

i refused and tried yanking him off again. failing another time.

"tyler, stay back please." his voice was very deep, and very not josh. i stepped away. josh pulled bryce by his collar up to his face. bryce grinned. i looked at bryce's face, and into his eyes. his nose and mouth were gushing with blood still. yet he was smiling at me.

this was when i snapped. somehow i pushed josh off  bryce and took his spot.

"tyl-" josh started , inching closer.

"josh. shut the fuck up for 2 seconds babe."i quickly cut in.

i lowered my head above bryce's. i grabbed his neck with my small hands , not squeezing.

"if you ever, ever touch me again. my boyfriend here, josh, will kill you. if not i will choke you to death. alright?"

he smiled again. i took the chance to bump our heads together and slam his head down back on the ground.

i got up and spit in bryce's face while he lay there. josh grabbed my waist, pulled me in and kissed me harder than he ever has. i hung onto him, enjoying it. we walked away grinning.

"let's go home huh?" josh smiled.

"of course baby. what a coward." i laughed , looking back at josh.

"damn shame."

and with that , the boys left the party, went home, and fell asleep.

another shitty chapter.