fourteen✨

THIS HAS 950+ READSS WHAAA THANKS BABIES
(you too princess and kitten)

Josh

after dinner, I had to go home. there was school tomorrow. I said bye to Tyler and his family, heading home. he's finally mine.

the next day I showed up to school grinning like an idiot, because I would be seeing Tyler. except I saw him being kicked in the stomach by no other than....

James fucking Spigner.

Tyler was on the floor holding his hands against his ears while James repeatedly kicked his ribs, arms, and legs. nobody was doing anything. none of my friends were around. I felt heat go all through my body quickly, like lava flowing through my veins, slowly rising up to the layers of my skin and oozing out like steam.

i ran to james, kicking him in his side and sending him to the concrete. tyler looked up worriedly. i saw troye and connor walking up to the scene. "troye. con. take tyler." i said, keeping my eyes on james.
"joshie no i'm fin-" tyler whispered.

"take him." i growled. connor ad troye picked tyler up and put him in connors car. the last thing i saw from tyler was his eyes. tears were flowing from his chocolate iris'.

i ignored him and turned to face james again. he had a grin on his ugly face. "hey fag! what's up? sorry i hit your little boyfriend back there. the gayness was just too much for me." he smirked.

i laughed. not because it was funny, but because james was fucking screwed. i lifted him up in the air my the collar of his shirt, pulling at his throat.

"why the fuck do you hate gays? does your father not love you or some shit?? daddy issues?" i yelled in his face. he visibly looked down, ashamed. "you know what i think, james, buddy? i think that your gay, but your daddy doesn't like that right? so you try to be straight. right?"

with a quick, weak swing, he punched my jaw, causing me to drop him.

we have a winner!!!

" shut up josh. you know nothing. you and your little boyfriend are just little gays. tell tyler to fucking kill himself."

then james was on the floor again. with 5 broken limbs. and blood near his waist. and me being pulled away by my friends.

fucking hell.