Turles x Female Earthling x Raditz lemon

( Ok everyone let's just pretend that Turles, Raditz, Broly, and everyone else that died was brought back to life by the dragon balls! Ok? Ok! )

Your best friend Bulma decided to take you out to the club for you 18th birthday with the gang , but of course since you have Bulma as your best friend she made you wear this

So you and the gang were just having fun drinking, dancing, and doing whatever you drunk people wanna do. Since you are not able to control yourself when your drunk, you walked up to Raditz and started to kiss him which turned out to be a hot make out session.
(Y/n)! What the hell do you think you doing?! Turles said pulling you off of Raditz with a long trail of saliva connecting from your mouth to Raditz's.
Why does it matter to you? Your not her boyfriend! Raditz said pulling you into his chest.
Let her go! I saw her first! She's mine! Turles said yanking you outta Raditz's grip and kissed you with full force slipping his tongue into your mouth.
What the hell?! I saw her first not you! She's mine!
No! She's mine!
No she's not!
Yes she is!
No she isn't!
Guys?...
Yes she is!
No she isn't!
Hello?..
Is too!
Is not!
Listen to me! You said pulling both the sayains down to your height by their ears.
I got an idea, how about you both share me? ;) You whispered into the two sayains ears. They looked at each other then smirked. Turles picked you up by your waist and Raditz guided you three to a secret room that was in the club.
How did you know there was a room in here? You asked Raditz who was currently taking off his shirt.
That's for me to know and for you to find out. Raditz whispered huskily into your ear taking off your shirt.
Turles was on your left and Raditz was on your right.

while Raditz was taking off your shirt, Turles was busy taking off your pants.
You blushed at the sudden contact of the male's cold hands on your skin.
So who gets what? Turles asked Raditz.
I get the front because if it wasn't for me this wouldn't be happening right now. Raditz said smirking at Turles.
Yea yea whatever, (y/n) sit on your knees. Turles said getting behind you, while Raditz was already in front of you. While you did that they took of all the remaining clothing that you all had on and tossed it in to a random corner of the room.
Raditz put his tip inside of you mouth while Turles was fingering you from behind.
You know what your getting yourself Into right (y/n)? Turles asked pumping his finger inside of you while adding another one.
Mhmmhm you said going faster on Raditz who was currently pulling on your hair.
After Raditz had released, he lifted you up putting your legs around his waist, while Turles positioned himself behind you.
Are you ready? Once we start we're not stopping. They both whispered into each of your ears, sending shivers down your spine.
Y-yes. you said not wanting to wait any longer.
They both looked at each other then smirked.
(At that moment you knew you messed up lol jk jk)
They both rammed into you at inhuman speeds, making you a moaning mess.
Ahhhhh.... Right there! Raditz right there!!! You said after he had hit your spot.
He continued to hit that spot while Turles continued to ram in you and played with your chest and was leaving hickeys all over the back of your neck.
Turles! R-raditz! I'm gon-! Us t-to!
After a few more thrusts all three of you released.
That...was...awesome... You said clearly outta breath.
Heh maybe we should do this more often? Turles said smirking
Heck yea! Raditz said getting off the bed handing you your clothing.
After the three of you were fully clothed you all walked out hand in hand.
Raditz to your right and Turles to your left.
Later that night Raditz wondered if he ever pulled out....

Of course he

Didn't.