female goku x male reader

This is going to be a songfic because I'm not used to doing male reader or genderbents.

Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize
Don't patronize me

(Y/n) sat down by the river sighing thinking "why doesn't she love me back?Who's she you may ask? Oh, nobody special just Goku. The girl you loved since you two were young. At first Goku did love you back. And you were every happy! But all that went down hill when she meet Chichi. (Chichi is a male in this story.)

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't

(.         Flashback.        )

Ever since chichi came into the picture, you became the third wheel. He stole Goku from you! Literally! Goku broke up with you for him! You were beyond mad. But you were ok, you weren't going to let that upset you that much. You always told yourself that you would win Goku back.

I'll close my eyes, then I won't see
The love you don't feel when you're holding me
Morning will come and I'll do what's right
Just give me till then to give up this fight
And I will give up this fight

But once you found out that they were getting married you were devastated! That was your girl! Not his! Who was he to come into your life ruining everything! You hated chichi with such a passion! Once you found out you avoided Goku at all costs. You started training more, you even left the city and moved up north. A few years later you came back to west city just to check up on Bulma and ended up finding out that Goku and chichi had a baby. That broke your heart even more. You kinda hoped that they would have split up or something. But no, things never go your way.

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't

Then you finally realized that you never actually had a chance with the female sayain.

(              flashback ends.            )

You wasted your whole life trying to win Goku back. And never did it. You could've have gotten married and probably would have had a child by now! But no you wanted Goku no one else! So you decided that since you can't have her then you didn't want to live. Because what's the point of life without the love of your life with youYou walked in the forest until you came across a cliff, you walked to the ended and looked down. Took a deep breath and jumped. After your death was found out no one seemed to care. Not even Goku her self.

Song: I can't make you love me By: Bonnie Raitt