Goku x reader

This is another sad love story lol

There was a girl who was blind she hated everything and everyone except her boyfriend. She always told him that she would marry him if she could see him. So the boy made a plan to get her something so she could see.
The boy worked all day everyday, sold his house, worked 6 jobs
(ain't never tired lol it's a song)
He had done everything he could just to make enough money for the girl.
3 months later he finally got the money he needed and once he did what he needed to do the girl finally got her eye sight!
I-i I can see! The girl said shocked
Now that you can see will you marry me? The boy said getting on one knee holding a diamond ring.
The girl was about to say yes until she noticed that he himself was blind.
I'm sorry Goku but no.
W-what?? Why not? The boy said sadly.
Because your blind and I am not. It's just the same, you can't see me so what's the point. I'm sure I'm going to find someone else who will be better than you anyways. The girl said breaking the boys heart.
Oh....ok I hope you find the guy you really want since he wasn't me. Amd I hope you have fun with my eyes...
Wait..what do you mean your eyes? The girl said confused.
I have you my eyes so you could see me so we could get married. The boy said with tears falling from his face.
Why?
Because I love you (y/n)! That's why! The boy said running outside
Goku! Wait! I love you too! I'll marry you!
You will? Goku said turning back smiling.
But they never got married because
A drunk driver was speeding and ended up hitting Goku.
He was later taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The girl was upset because she thought it was her fault.
Everyone blamed her.
Her family, his family, her friends, everyone left her.
She was all alone.
One day she decided that she wanted to be with Goku so she went to a bridge and jumped.
Her and Goku lived together in heaven together with both of them having their eyesight.