Bardock x reader

THIS IS BASED OFF OF BARDOCK:GOKU'S FATHER!
NOT EVERYTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE I CHANGED IT SO DON'T SAY THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED, BECAUSE I KNOW. I CHANGED SOME THINGS.

You were a low level sayain named (y/n). You were on Bardock's planet elite team. So that means you where there on planet kanassa when Bardock was given a horrible power to make him see the fate of the sayains.

"Ugh that idiot! He's always getting himself hurt after each mission we go on!" You said Crossing your arms looking at Bardock in the healing Pod. 
"Oh (y/n) cut him some slack! I mean come on he is your boyfriend.... Isn't he?" Tora said raising an eyebrow at the end of his sentence.

"You idiot they aren't together! He doesn't even like her, if anything he likes me!" Fasha said crossing her arms with a smirk on her face.
"

Look it doesn't matter who he likes ok? We got another mission to go on remember?"Shugesh said pressing a button on his scouter.

"Yea, he's right. Lets go. Goodbye... Old friend." Tora said giving Bardock one last glance before walking out with the rest of the team walking behind him.

(.           Time skip.       )

"Those bums, they must have done a good job on clearing the planet and is probably celebrating" Bardock said chuckled flying towards where his scouter said they were at.
Once he arrived he stood there horrified at the gruesome scene in front of him.
Bar-bardock...(y/n) said trying to lean up getting Bardock's attention. (Y/n)! (Y/n)! What happened?! Who did this?!
I-it was Frieza... He betrayed us.
Why? Why would Frieza be betraying us?
Because he scared of you.
Wha-why?
Because he thinks you will get to strong and overpower him.
That-that grrr don't worry your deaths won't be in vain I'll kill him i-i promise I'll kill him! Bardock said holding your hand.
It's ok Bardock, I was fun while it lasted. You said with a small smile lingering on your face holding his hand in return.
(Y/n)... I ever told you this but.... I love you after the mission I was going to tell you that, but it seems like I won't be able to... He said feeling your grip loosing in his hand.
Bardock... I love you too... You said taking your last breath before going limp. (Y/n)... Don't worry I will revenge you. He said taking off the white cloth you wore on your arm, and started to wipe the blood off your face.
" Don't worry (y/n) I'll see you again, when my time has come." He said putting the now blood red cloth around his head.

"No matter what I will always love you.... (Y/n)."
He said taking one last glance at you before Dodoria came and killed him.

"Wh-where am I?" Bardock said looking around into the everlasting road.
"You died you idiot." You said smirking getting off the ground while Watching Bardock look lost.
(Y-y/n)! He said running up to you twirling you in the air then bringing you down into a hug.
You brought him into a long passionate kiss then hand in hand you two walked down the road to heaven where you two would live happily ever after together.