Yandere goku x reader

I promised someone this a longggg time ago and i had it as a draft but i never started working on it so here it is. Ima try to start to atleast post once a week now. Welp here goes nothing. It's kinda short.💁

One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya' ,get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna see ya'

Come out come out where ever you are (y/n)...you can't hide forever you know. Just come out and I promise I won't punish you that bad!

Goku your childhood friend said slowly walking around your house with a knife in his hand searching for you. You were currently hiding in your basement hoping that the insane saiyan wouldn't find you. But what you didn't know is that you put yourself in his trap. You see, goku knew where you were and he wanted to see if you would come to him or not. But you didn't.

Your mistake.

I'm gonna meet ya', meet ya', meet ya', meet ya'
One day maybe next week, I'm gonna meet ya'
I'm gonna meet ya', I'll meet ya'
I will drive past your house and if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around

Last chance (y/n). Come out now or I'll punish you twice as hard.

You didn't reply. You sat behind your water heater clutching a butter knife (like that's going to help you😒) ready to attack when needed...or so you thought. Goku opened the door to your basement dragging the knife across the wall slowly. He then turned on the light and scanned the dusty room for you.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya (y/n)...

One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'
I'll get ya', I'll get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna see ya'
I'm gonna meet ya', meet ya', meet ya', meet ya'
One day maybe next week ,I'm gonna meet ya'
I'll meet ya' ah
And if the lights are all out I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hangin' out
One way or another, I'm gonna lose ya'

Ready or not here I come and i'm gonna punish you reallyyyyy bad and hard (y/n)...

He walked up to a stack of boxes and begun to violently stab at them laughing like a maniac with slightly red eyes. Goku has already killed all of your friends and family and everyone else who got in the way, he won't hesitate to kill you as well.

Welp it looks like you weren't hiding in the boxes. That means you still have another chance to come out!

I'm gonna give you the slip
A slip of the lip or another I'm gonna lose ya'
I'm gonna trick ya', I'll trick ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna lose ya'
I'm gonna trick ya', trick ya', trick ya', trick ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna lose ya'
I'm gonna give you the slip

Goku scanned the area again, eyes stopping on the water heater. He begun to slowly walk over there slightly swinging the knife humming.

you wouldn't be dumb enough to hide behind the water heater, would you?~

You froze. He caught you and you had nowhere to run. Your water heater is actually in a corner, so basically you set yourself up for failure.

I'll walk down the mall, stand over by the wall
Where I can see it all, find out who ya' call
Lead you to the supermarket checkout, some specials and rat food
Get lost in the crowd
One way or another I'm gonna get ya' (Where I can see it all, find out who ya' call)

D-dont come any closer, I-I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it!

(Y/n)...your funny. That's another reason why I love you, you should know that a butter knife isn't going to hurt anyone especially me~ But I have a knife too, so that must mean that we were meant to be~

I'll get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another I'm gonna get ya'(Where I can see it all, find out who ya' call)
I'll get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another I'm gonna get ya'(Where I can see it all, find out who ya' call)
I'll get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another I'm gonna get ya'

What the hell you sick bastard, get away from me!

You lunged at him shoving the knife in his chest and ran out of your basement heading for your front door, while goku stood there frozen that you actually attacked him. By the time he came back to his senses you were already long gone.

Oh (y/n) you may run but you can't hide from me my sweet. No matter where you go I will find you and I will get you.~

I'll get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'