Trunks x sayain reader

This is going to be a very sad story lol.

(3rd pov)

This Is A sad love Story of A Teenage couple.

Hey trunks!

(Y/n) said walking into the living room with a glass of water in her hands.

What's up babe?

Trunks said smiling pulling her on to the couch with him, snuggling with (y/n).

Tomorrow I dare you to live a day without me. No texting, calling, ooVoo, nothing! Ok?

The girl said wrapping her arms around the boys neck, looking him in the eyes.

Ok! What happens if I win?

The boy said pulling the girl in for a quick kiss on the lips.

I will love you forever.

She said smiling moving a piece of hair out of his face.

I thought you already did...

He pouted making her chuckle.

Oh Trunks, you know I do!

This time she pulling him in for a kiss wrapping her tail around his leg.

I know I was just kidding!

They laughed and watched TV.

The couple spent the rest of the day cuddling, while the next day the boy did as he was dared to. He Spent The Whole Day Doing Things That Would Keep His Mind Off Of The girl. Once the day was over he was extremely excited to see the girl. The next day the boy arrived at the girls house. oh that poor boy, he was in for such an unpleasant surprise.

Hey (y/n)! Babe I did it!

The boy said walking into your house with the spare key you gave him. When he received no answer he got worried.

(Y/n)? Babe?

He started to look around the house,thinking you were playing some kind of trick on him.

Ok (y/n) this isn't funny where are you?

The boy checked everywhere except for your bedroom.
But once he did he was terrified!

What He Saw Was Your Lifeless body laying on the bed, and a note on the dresser beside your bed. The boy picked It Up And Opened It Carefully Hoping That It Was Just Some Sick Trick. Oh, he was far from wrong. The letter read

You did it baby Im proud of you!
Now I Want You To Do It For Now on.
I love you.

After he read the letter he shook violently with tears streaming down his face.

Turns out the girl had cancer and had only a couple hours left. She didn't have the guts to tell him, so instead of telling him she gave him the date to live a day without her.

At the girl's funeral he pulled out an engagement ring that he planned to give her that day, then he promised to himself

(Y/n)...don't worry will be together soon. And when we do I'll marry you.
I promise.