Jeice x Inu reader

This is going to be a song fic

I took some time away
For understanding of what brought us here today
Oh, you'll be the end of me

You and Jeice were best friends for basically your whole life.
He even knew your darkest secrets, and you knew his.

I'm never happy like we were happy
I'm never sad like we were sad
Oh, you'll be the end of me

You and Jeice used to do everything together, you two were impossible to separate!
That was until he joined the Ginyu force. When he joined he acted like he didn't even know you, like you two were just acquaintances.

You know me all too well
And I can't suppress the memories
You're gone and I can tell
That I've lost more than you'll ever see

The both of you started to drift apart so much that when you two seen each other in the hallway you both would keep looking straight not even looking at the other.
All because of him thinking that he needs to be cool and not hang around you because your a inu.

Don't say that it's not fair
That you're not the person you wanna be
'Cause oh, you'll be the end of me

One day Jeice came over to your house crying because he's "not the person he wants to be." All you did was be a good friend and give him a shoulder to cry on. Besides he did apologize for ignoring you.

I know I wasn't perfect, but I kept trying
Till I forgot why I stayed
Oh, you'll be the end of me

No matter what had happened you kept trying. You tried to show him that your were his best friend! You two knew everything about each other! You couldn't just abandon everything now, you two had gotten two far to just let it go now!

Yeah we lost all meaning
We lost the magic
So good luck to you on your way
Oh, you'll be the end of me

One year later you finally gave up. You realized that no matter if he wasn't willing to fix what he messed up, then there would be nothing left to fix. So you wished him good luck with the Ginyu force then finally you said your final goodbye.

You know me all too well
And I can't suppress the memories
You're gone and I can tell
That I've lost more than you'll ever see

Even after you stopped worrying about him you kept thinking about all the fun times you both had together. Like the time he found out that you were a Inu. He was so surprised. You thought he was gonna hate you! But instead he rubbed behind your ears, letting you know that he accepted you.

Don't say that it's not fair
That you're not the person you wanna be
'Cause oh, you'll be the end of me

After he realized that you had finally given up he tried to get you back. He promised himself that no matter what he would get you back! He wanted to go back to the way things used to be.

I get it, no, I get it
Gave more than I took back, oh well (took back, oh well)
I get it, no, I get it
Can't help those who don't wanna be helped

No matter how hard he tried you just ignored him just like how he treated you. You have him a taste of his own medicine. You have given up everything you had just to try to save the friendship, now since you had given up you got little back. You can't help someone who doesn't wanna be helped.

You know me all too well
And I can't suppress the memories
You're gone and I can tell
That I've lost more than you'll ever see

Once he realized there was no saving the broken friendship he stopped. Then it was his turn to start remembering the memories that you two shared, the good and the bad. He remembered the time when you two first met. You both were 8 you were being bullied. He couldn't take it! So he walked over there and defended you. Ever since then you two have been together.

Don't say that it's not fair

That you're not the person you wanna be
'Cause Oh, you'll be the end of me

One day Jeice couldn't take it any more so he went to your house to confront you about him wanting to start over.

What do you want Jeice? You asked standing in your front doorway with one hand on the door.
Look (y/n)! I'm sorry! It's not fair! I want to start over! Please let's go back to the way we used to be! Please! I'm not who I wanted to be! Ple- Jeice said on the floor being you when you cut him off.
Don't say it's not fair, that your not the person that you wanna be. You took it upon yourself to mess everything up. That was your way of saying good bye. And this is mine, so this is goodbye Jeice.
Your going to be the end of me.

Song: End of me by A Day to remember