Chapter 1

I repeat, if you haven't read my first book, Neighbors, please go read that story first.

3 years later...
"I'm sorry Mrs. Perry, but you have female infertility. The cause is usually genetic, and it doesn't necessarily mean you can't get pregnant if you're in this situation." The doctor spoke slowly. "But I was showing symptoms of pregnancy." I mumbled. "I'm aware, but I guess it was a mistake. I ran up all the information twice and you have female infertility. Now, don't stop trying. There's a possible chance you can get pregnant." The doctor left and I was alone. I slowly took off the robe and put back my clothes. "Thank you." I whispered to the doctor as I left. "No problem. Don't stop trying!" He said with a grin. I half smiled. The car ride home was silent. How am I going to tell Tony? We've been trying to have a kid, but I can't give him one. How is he going to react?
"Shit." I mumbled as I saw that Vic, Mike, and Jaime were here. I don't want them to be here when I tell Tony the news. Should I tell him? Yes. No. Yes. No. I groaned in frustration, I wiped away the tears. I unlocked the door, short arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey Cat." I smiled. "Hi Vic." I hugged back. I really need a hug right now. "Where's the rest of the guys?" "They're in the living room. You okay?" I nodded. We headed to the living room, "Yo Cat! Here have a beer!" Mike said as he handed me a beer. Tony gave me a confused look, I just ignored it and headed to the kitchen to find a beer opener. "Catherine, you know you're not suppose to drink while you're pregnant." Tony said from behind me. My heart shattered in pieces. "Tony. I can't have babies."
I shouldn't have said nothing.
Here's the first chapter to the sequel, Neighbors. Hope you guys like it. :)