Chapter 17

"Babe! Look at the view!" Catherine yelled of excitement.
"I know I see it." I chuckled. I still can't believe she's never been camping before. The way her eyes sparkle when she sees a wild animal or the view. She took out her phone and took a picture.  We continued walking, Catherine got quiet, which was odd. The guys seemed to notice. "Are you okay, honey?" I asked. "Yeah I just felt a little dizzy." She nearly whispered. I intertwined our hands together and continued to walk.
~~~~~~~~
"I just wanna go home." Catherine mumbled. Jason gave me a concerned look. "You don't wanna go eat, honey?" I asked. "Sure, I'm pretty hungry." Catherine's never been this quiet, I'm worried. "Okay, you guys wanna go eat McDonald's?" Vic asked. "Yeah." We headed towards our cars and drove to McDonald's. "So you wanna tell me what's wrong with you?" I asked Catherine. "I don't know, I feel weird. I feel it's because I've never been camping, I'll be okay." Catherine said as she smiled. "Okay." I said. I still feel like something is wrong with her, I just hope it's nothing bad.
~~~~~~~
"What do you guys want? It's on me." Jason said. We ordered our meals and thanked Jason. It's one in the morning and I'm pretty exhausted, I think we all are. Our food came and I couldn't be any happier, except Catherine hasn't said a word. "Babe the food is here." I smiled. She put a smile on her face, but I knew that something's still wrong with her. "I can't wait to get home and shower."  Jaime said. "I know me too." Mike said as he yawned. "You okay Cat?" Vic asked. Catherine looked up and she nodded. A few seconds later, Catherine turned pale. "Move!" She yelled as she ran to the bathroom. That was the first word she said in hours.