Chapter 29

1 week later
I put on a pair of black leggings  and Tony's Boba Fett shirt, with the sleeves cut off. I put on my high  top burgundy vans and to top it off, I put on my jean jacket. I wobbled down the stairs, looking like a penguin. "Im ready honey." I said, Tony waiting for me downstairs. "Woah. You're dressed like when you were in high school." Tony said. "I can go change if you want-" I said, feeling insecure about myself, I don't know why. "No! You look beautiful." Tony said, adding a smile. "Oh okay." I wobbled out of the house, "Let's go eat cause I'm starving." Tony chuckled. "Wanna go eat at IHOP?"
"Yes! I can't wait to eat pancakes." I said. "You're a little hyper today." Tony said. "I'm just nervous about finding out the gender of the baby."
"Talking about the baby, I thought about a name." Tony grinned. "What is it?"
"Sebastian. I really like that name." "Well Sebastian it is."
~~~~~~~
"Are you guys ready to order?" "Yes can I get an order of chocolate chip pancakes and a chocolate milk, please." I ordered. "I'll get an order of red velvet pancakes and a decaf coffee, please." Tony ordered. The waitress smiled as she took our menus, "Your food will be here in any minute." Tony and I smiled, "Thank you." Tony and I chatted through our morning.
~~~~~~~~
"Hi Mr and Mrs Perry, I'm nurse Jacky and we're finding out the baby's gender." She smiled. Tony and I gave her a smile. She gently slid up my shirt and put me this cold gel. Then she ran a control over my belly. We looked at the screen next to us. "Okay so this is the baby's leg." Tony smiled down at me. "Here is it's heart." We heard a little thump. I squeezed Tony's hand. The doctor looked at us, "What is it?" Tony asked, sounding nervous. "You guys are having twins. A boy and a girl."