Chapter 20

"You can't catch me!" I yelled, running away from Tony. I ran as fast as my little legs could, I was smiling like an idiot. I could feel Tony catching up to me, I tried to run faster, but I couldn't. I felt two arms grab me, I squealed. Tony got on top of me and started tickling me. "No! Tony please! Stop!" I yelled. "Nope not until you tell what happened here six years ago." Tony said. I looked around, I couldn't forget this place. "This is where we said I love you for the first time." I said, smiling. Tony got off me and laid next to me. "You remember." "How can I forget?"
"... I love you..." Tony looked at me, waiting for an answer. I playfully tackled him down.
"I..." Kiss on the forehead.
"Love..." Kiss on the cheek.
"You..." Kiss on the nose.
"Too..." Kiss on the lips.
"It feels like yesterday Tony." I whispered. The only  sound between our conversation was waves crashing against each other. "I know, I was afraid of losing you. Sometimes at night, I would just look at the pictures of us in my phone and think, What would I do without you?" I cuddled up against Tony's chest. "I was afraid of losing you too. I prayed every night that I wouldn't lose you, I wouldn't want my happiness taken away." I looked up at Tony and kissed him, "And now we're married." We chuckled, "That's crazy." I mumbled. "I love you Mrs. Perry." Tony said. I smiled at the sound of that,  "I love you too Mr. Perry."