Chapter 3

It was about one in the morning when I arrived at our apartment. The guys were gone.
"Where have you been?" I heard Tony ask. "Out." I mumbled. "Out!? And coming back this-"
"I went to go visit Johnny." I interrupted him. Tony sighed. I headed to our bedroom. Tony went straight to the bathroom and turned on the water. I guess he's going to shower. I grabbed one of our pillows and stuffed it inside my shirt, to make me look pregnant. What if I never give Tony a baby? Will he be upset? Will I be left alone? Will I join Johnny? I heard the door open, I quickly took out the pillow and threw it. "What were you doing?" Tony asked. "Ugh nothing." Tony grabbed me by my arm and lead me to the bathroom. He took off my clothes and sat me down the water. It was warm. It warmed me up. Like when someone wraps a blanket around you when you're freezing cold. Tony joined me. "Catherine talk to me." He mumbled. It broke my heart seeing him like this. "Catherine. I love you, you know that." He put his hand on my knee. "I just need Johnny. I miss him, Tony." I whispered. "I miss him a lot. I just want to hug him. I can't do that anymore because he's dead." I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. No tears came out of my eyes. Tony pulled me into a hug. Tony made me feel like if I was home. He made me feel loved. He always did. "Look I'm sorry that you lost Johnny, but he is still with you. I know he is. He would never leave your side, but just know that I'm your husband and I will always love you no matter what. That is a promise." I smiled into the hug. "I love you so much Tony fuckin Perry." I could feel him smile. He kissed my forehead. "I love you too." We both smiled. "Let's go watch a movie.