Chapter 15

//Trigger Warning: Smut//

We were all sitting around the campfire, getting some warmth out of it, I was cuddled up against Tony with a blanket wrapped around us, it's pretty cold here. "Guys are you hungry?" I asked. "Yeah." They all chanted. "Do you guys want the chicken from Canes that we bought earlier?" "Yeah! I totally forgot about that!" Jaime nearly yelled of excitement. I got up and got the food from Vic's backpack. "Food is serve, boys!" I said as I handed  them their meal. "Eat up!" I went back to my spot, cuddled up with Tony, and ate.
~~~~~~~
"Well let's go to sleep, I'm beat!" Mike yawned as he got up. "Yeah I'm pretty tired." Tony said as he got up with a smirk. I bit my lip, that was hawt. "Come on, we need some alone time." Tony whispered seductively in my ear. "Mmm... Tony, you make me so moist between my thighs." Tony smirked, "That's what I like." We reached our tent, when we got inside, we turned off a light that we had in there, and attacked each other as we made out. "We really needed this." Tony said between our make out session. "Mhm." We stripped out of clothes and Tony got on top of me. Tony started going down on me, but I stopped him and got on top of him and started grinding on him. "You've been there for me lately. You deserve a treat." I started going down on him. I took out his hard member and started to stroke it. Tony threw his head back, "just how I like it, babygirl. You nev-" I took all his member in my mouth. "Fuck." Tony moaned. After a couple minutes, Tony groaned, "Fuck I wanna be inside of you." Tony grabbed me and put me on top of him. He quickly sticked his member inside of me, making me moan in pleasure. "Fuck baby." I continued to ride Tony through the night.
Catherine and Tony thought they were being quiet, but sadly, everyone heard their noisy sex. Sucks for them