Chapter 33

'Catherine.."  Bright lights filled the room. I saw Tony standing next to me. "Just a couple more pushes." The doctor informed. "Push!" I pushed as hard as I can. "Push!" I pushed once more. Cries filled the room. I smiled up at Tony. "Father, will you do the honor and cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asked. Tony smiled down at me. I saw as Tony cut Mary's cord, this is the happiest moment of my life. "Now the baby boy. Push!" The doctor yelled. I pushed, but I felt weak. "Push!" More cries fill the room. A huge weight fell of my shoulders. "Father.." Tony went up and cut Sebastian's cord. The nurse cleaned Sebastian and handed him to me, "Sebastian.." I whispered. Tony had Mary in his arms. "Tony..." I whispered. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead, "You did it, honey." "I love you, Tony."
"I love you more."
~~~~~~
I woke up, bright lights blinding me. Tony was sitting next to me as well as the babies. They were in their bassinets. I smiled. "Tony.." I whispered. "Honey, you're awake. Let me go get the doctor." Tony ran out of the room. A few minutes later he came in with the doctor. "Mrs. Perry, glad you're awake. The delivery went perfectly fine. Your babies are pure and healthy." "Really? Oh thank you, doctor." I whispered. My bones felt weak. I was tired, emotionally and physically. "You will have to stay here for three or four days, depending on your health." I smiled and nodded. "Now well you excuse me." The doctor left. "Let me see my babies, Tony." Tony picked up Mary, since she was wearing a pink blanket. "This is Mary, she hasn't cried at all." I held Mary in my arms. She grabbed my finger. "Now this is Sebastian, he's been a little pain in the butt." Tony chuckled. I smiled as I held them both in my arms. Tony stood next to me and played with Sebastian's hand. I looked at Tony and he had tears forming in his eyes. "What is it, Tony?" I asked, concerned. He kissed my forehead, "I almost lost you. It was all my f-fault, I should've never made a big deal about your mother, I'm sorry. I don't know what I would've done without you." I held Tony's hand, "It's not your fault, Tony. Don't worry about it, I'm still here with you. I'll never leave you. Stop blaming yourself." Tony nodded and smiled. "Now there's my happy turtle," Tony smiled even bigger. "I love you" Tony caressed my cheek, "I love you too."