Chapter 21

1 month later...
I was cleaning the house when my phone ranged, it was Mike. "Hey girl can I come over?" Mike asked. "Yeah just text me-"
"Okay good cause I'm at your driveway." I chuckled. I clicked and opened the door. Mike was smiling like an idiot. "What's up with you?" He smile even more. "Jason asked me to marry him!" Mike yelled as he showed me his ring finger, it was a beautiful ring. "Holy shit! Mike! Oh my fuckin God!" Mike and I jumped in circles. "Can you guys explain me what's going on?" A grumpy Tony asked as he was coming downstairs. "Honey look! Jason asked Mike to marry him! My bestfriend is engaged!" Mike smiled, "Look Tony." He said as he technically shoved the ring in Tony's face. "Woah. That's a beautiful ring Mike. I'm happy for you." Tony smiled. "Thanks, Jason would've came, but his stupid boss called him to go to work." Mike frowned. "Hang out with Catherine, imma go to work." "Yes! We can go eat cause I'm starving." I said. Mike looked at my belly and looked at Tony and I. "You guys have anything to tell me?" Mike asked, grinning. I gave him a confused look. "No." I said. There was an awkward silence, "Okay. Imma go get ready for work. Honey, get ready for tonight, it's our anniversary." Tony said as he pecked my lips.
~~~~~~~~~
"You need to go to the doctors." Mike said. "No. I'm perfectly fine." "No you're not. You told me you've been throwing up, you've been eating a lot. Your stomach looks different. Those are symptoms of pregnancy!" Mike yelled in frustration. "Okay, but what if I'm not? What if I get my hopes up and BOOM! I'm not pregnant?" I mumbled. Mike handed me my phone, "Call the doctors and get an appointment today!" I sighed. "Fine, but can we go eat first?"