Chapter 28

It's the morning after the wedding and I was helping Mike pack for their honeymoon. "So where is your man taking you?" I asked. "Oh you know." Mike twinkled his eyes. "To the Bahamas." I chuckled. "Holy shit. Bitch you better have fun! Send me pictures too." Mike chuckled, "Of course! I'm gonna fuck the shit out of Jason." I laughed, "TMI! Mike!" Mike laughed. "Oh yeah! When are you going to find out the gender of the baby?" Mike asked, changing the subject. "In a week. I'm so excited." I said, clapping my hands. "Tony is still figuring out the baby's name if it's a boy." "Well what if it's a girl?"
"Mary Elizabeth." I grinned. "That's a nice name, I love it."
"Honey! It's time to go!" Jason yelled from downstairs. Mike grinned, "Time to go!" Mike grabbed his suitcase and we headed downstairs. "All done?" Jason asked. "All done." Mike replied. Tony wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled as he pecked my lips. I looked at Mike and Jason getting their stuff in their car when a pain that I can't explain shot through my body. "fuck.." I mumbled as I held my belly. "Are you okay?" Tony asked, concerned. "Yeah the baby just kicked." I smiled. "Do you need to sit down? Did it hu-" I smiled up at Tony, "I'm fine, honey. Thanks." I said, reassuring him that I'm fine. "Oh okay." "Okay guys we're all packed up and ready to go! I'll keep you guys updated." Mike said as we all said our goodbyes.
~~~~~~~~
Tony and I were watching tv and the baby wouldn't stop kicking. "Tony." I whined. "The baby is kicking harder each time!"
"Well what if I sing a song to the baby?" Tony suggested. "Okay, I just want it to stop kicking." I said with an annoying tone. Tony got up to grab his guitar and came back. He positioned himself as he cleared his throat.
'As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see, the first time time I've seen love, and the last I'll ever need...'
Tony's beautiful voice echoed through the house as we stared into each other's eyes.
This is love.