Chapter 18

"Holy shit Catherine!" Mike yelled as we all entered the women's bathroom. Catherine was puking in the toilet, I ran up to her and pulled her hair back. "No, Tony, leave. This is disgusting." She said between her puking, but I didn't leave her. "Mike can you hand me some napkins?" I asked. "Yeah." Mike sprinted towards the napkins and grabbed a couple of napkins. "Thanks." Catherine leaned back from the toilet, breathing heavily. She cleaned around her mouth, "I think I needed to throw up cause I feel so much better." Catherine said, a small chuckle escaping her mouth. We all smiled, "Good cause I was worried about you." I said. I kissed her forehead, "Come on let's go eat now."
~~~~~~~~
"I'm so fuckin tired!" Catherine yelled as she yawned. We both got out of the shower and dressed up to get into bed. "Come on, lay with me!" I whined as I patted the spot next to me. She smiled and laid down next to me, "This feels nice." Catherine mumbled as she cuddled up against my chest. "Tomorrow you go to work?" She asked. "Yeah." I sighed. "Why don't you take the day off?" She asked as she looked up to me. "I can't, it's inventory. Who knows what time I'm going to get out." "Oh, well let's go to sleep." I smiled. Catherine started drawing figures with her finger on my stomach, making me relax. She always loved my tattoos. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.