Chapter 12

"Okay Mrs. Perry, we're going to put you to sleep with anesthesia, you're going to inhale and mentally count from 10, okay?"
I nodded. I inhaled. 10...9...8...7...6
Everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes. I blinked a couple of times to get use to the bright lights. Am I dead? I looked to my left. It was a man, sitting down, looking down, I couldn't see his face. I coughed, he looked up, Johnny. "Johnny!" I yelled with a raspy voice. "Hey, calm down, you're still in surgery." He smiled. I looked to my right, there I was. Laying down, lifeless. "Johnny where's the doctors?" He sighed. "They're getting extra help." I looked back at him, "What do you mean?" He stood up. "Catherine. During the s-surgery you lost a lot of blood." He mumbled. My heart dropped. "Where's Tony? Does he know?" "Yeah he does, he's patiently waiting for more news"
"Johnny, I need to see him. Now!" "Okay follow me." We exited the surgery room and walked to the waiting room. "There he is." I ran to him, he's been crying, the guys were comforting him. "Tony." I whispered. He looked up, confused. "He can't see you, but he heard you." Johnny said. Tony sobbed, "I can't lose her, I love her too much." Vic rubbed his back, "You're not going to lose her. She would never leave you."
"Johnny. I can't leave Tony. You need to get me back in my body. Tony and I are gonna start a family, we're happy-"
"No!" I jumped. "Don't leave me, you can stay with me. Forever." "But Johnny, I love Tony."
"Don't go. I'm all alone here, I regret killing myself. I regret it. I miss you so much!" Johnny hugged me and cried into my shoulder, soon, I started to cry. "Johnny. I miss you too, so much. I wished I would've stopped by your house in the morning when you killed yourself, but I didn't. I wish I was there with you, but I wasn't. I'm sorry Johnny. I knew something was wrong, but I ignored it. I blamed myself for your death. It's my fault that you're gone."
"It's not your fault, I promise. I killed myself. Me. Not you. Stop blaming yourself-" The silence in the hospital was replaced by the sound of machines. Beep. Beep. "You stopped bleeding." Johnny smiled. I hugged Johnny, but a force started to push me back. "You need to go back. I love you." "I love you too, Johnny."
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up, panting. Tony sitting next to me, I've never felt so relief. "Tony!" With a raspy voice. He sat on the bed, next to me. I attacked him with a hug. He wrapped his arms around me,
I love his hugs. He chuckled,
"Hey you're okay?"
"I am now." I gently pushed Tony back and kissed his soft lips. We smiled into the kiss.
"Tony did I over bleed?"
"Nope, the surgery went perfectly fine."