Chapter 19

I yawned as I woke up, realizing Tony wasn't by my side anymore. I quickly got up to wash my face and brush my teeth. I wanted to change, but I love wearing Tony's shirt. I decided to just go downstairs, there was a cup of coffee with a note; You looked beautiful sleeping, like you always do, I didn't want to wake you up. Here's a cup of coffee, just the way you like it. I love you honey. Have a nice day, see you when I get home. :) I took the note and sticked it on the fridge. I frowned realizing who knows what time Tony is going to come out today. I pushed that thought away and put my cup of coffee in the microwave, to warm it up. I was waiting for the microwave to beep when I felt something running up my throat. Oh no. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I hate the smell of throw up. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth again. I left the room, I grabbed my cup of coffee. Mmm. The warmth sooth my stomach. I decided to watch tv, a marathon of The Walking Dead was playing, I jumped of excitement, I love this show! I brought a pillow and some blankets. On the third episode, my stomach made a noise similar to a whale. I went into the kitchen and made myself a salad. I sat back down and continued watching the show, I devoured the salad. Damn. I was hungry. I washed the plate and laid down on the couch. After a few toss and turns, I got comfortable and closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey, wake up I'm home." I was woken up by Tony lightly shaking me to wake up. "What time is it?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. "It's 12:30." Tony said. "It's already night!?" Tony chuckled, "Yeah what time you fell asleep?" I yawned, "I don't know, but there was still sun." I chuckled. Tony smiled, "My boss gave me the day of tomorrow, I'm not tired and I'm pretty sure you're not tired neither, let's go to the beach tonight."