Chapter 9

"Honey, the guys are coming." Tony said. I was making tacos of all kinds of meat. "Okay." I smiled. "I could tell them to come over another time, if you want." "No. It's fine, plus we need help to finish this food." I chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I felt protected.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Talk about what, Tony?"
He sighed. "You know what I'm talking about."
"I'm just scared, okay. What if I over bleed? What if I don't-"
"Catherine. Don't talk like that! You're going to get through this, I'll be by your side when you wake up, I promise."
"What if I don't wake up?" I mumbled. A knock came from the door, "We'll continue this later, okay." Tony said. I nodded. The guys came in and hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"How you guys been?" Vic asked. We were all chillin in the kitchen. "Fine, we went to the doctors earlier." I smiled. Mike smiled, "Really? Can you get pregnant?" "Well the doctor said I have a cyst in my uterus and he thinks that the cyst is stopping me from getting pregnant, so I have to get surgery to remove it." I mumbled.
"What the fuck is a cyst?" Jaime asked. I chuckled, "it's like a cavity that contains fluid and its found cancerous."
"Oh well that escalated quickly." "Well if it makes you feel any better, I think I'm going to tell them, Cat." Mike said, getting the guys attention.
"About wh- Oh. Are you sure Mike?" I looked at him, he looked pretty nervous.
"About what?" Vic asked.
"Yeah about what?" Tony and Jaime both asked.
"I'm gay."