Chapter 30

"Twins!?" Tony and I asked the nurse. "Yup. Look." We looked at the screen and there were two body figures. "Oh my god..." I whispered. "Congratulations. I'll be right back with the print out of your ultrasound." She wiped the gel off my belly and left. "We're having twins..." Tony mumbled. "Yup, but it's fine, right? It'll be easy, Tony." Tony looked shocked, but who would blame him. I tried to get off the bed, but I couldn't. "Here let me help you, honey." Tony whispered as he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me up. "Thanks." I mumbled. Tony handed me my jacket and I put it on. The nurse came in, "Here you go. The girl is on the left and the boy on the right." She handed the print out and I couldn't help but smile.
Mary Elizabeth and Sebastian.
~~~~~~~~~
We headed out the office and drove home. "I'm shocked, but I'm happy for us." Tony finally spoke. I smiled, "Me too. We'll take care of them." I put a hand over my belly. "Mary and Sebastian." Tony grinned. "I can't wait for them to be born." I looked at Tony, "You think we can pass by Johnny's grave?" Tony smiled and nodded. "Let's buy flowers for him." Tony insisted.
~~~~~~~
Tony and I walked hand in hand as we passed by the cemetery. We finally arrived at Johnny's grave and I smiled. Tony grabbed the old flowers and replaced them with the new ones. "Hey Johnny." I let a breathe out that I didn't even know I was holding in. "I'm pregnant with two smol beans!" I yelled. Tony laughed. "Hopefully they're mine." Tony joked. "Tony! They're obviously yours." I said as I hugged him. "No they're not." I whispered to 'Johnny.' Tony and I laughed. "I'm taking good care of her, just like you wanted me to." Tony said. I smiled. "I wish you were here to see our babies be born." Tony whispered. "But I know you're always watching over us."