Chapter 14

"Vic! I thought you said you knew where we were going!" I whined, we've been walking for hours and I think we're walking in circles. "I'm too high to function!" Vic looked back, "Cat, you're high. We're here already." He smiled. "Whatever." I mumbled. I walked up to Tony, "You look mighty fine, honey." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Ha. You look beautiful. Like always." He said as he winked. "Mmm... I want you." I whispered in his ear as I started walking away to the guys. "What're  you guys doing?" I asked Jaime. "We're setting up a campfire, it's getting pretty dark." "Babe you wanna set up the tents?" Mike asked Jason. "Sure babe. Cat, where's yours and Tony's?" I looked around for Tony, he was gone. "Umm our tent is over there, I'll be back imma go look for Tony." Jaime was right, it was getting pretty dark. Tony wasn't around, I gulped. He couldn't have gotten that far. "Tony." I said as I walked into the forest. "Tony. Stop fuckin around with me and come out." No respond. I whined. I fuckin hate the dark. "Tony pleas-" a hand grabbed my shoulder, making me scream and jump. "Shh. Honey, look." It was Tony. "Tony! What the fuck? Where were you?" Tony chuckled, "Sorry. I came to pee, but I found something better!" He said, full of excitement. "Tony, you better not scare me. I fuckin hate-"
I stopped mid sentence because of the beauty I saw. "It's beautiful." I whispered. "I know right." Tony whispered back.
The place where Tony took me was stunning. It was filled with grass that tickled my ankles. You can see the stars perfectly clear and the moon, I could almost touch it. Tony sat down and grabbed my hand as he sat me down his lap. "So now that you got the surgery, you think you can get pregnant?" Tony asked as he was looking down and playing with my hand. I sighed, "I don't know Tony. I hope so." He nodded. We were silent as we watched the stars. A smile crept on my face, "What if we try?" I asked. "We can" Tony said as we made eye contact.
"Let's try tonight."