7: A Day Out

Ebony's P.O.V-

I wake up and to my surprise, I was clothed and on his bed.

Fat Lips probably banged me last night but I was numb from sitting in that closet.

I didn't wanna move because where would I go? I mean, I could run away but I don't know where Lips is. That nigga could be behind me for all I know. If y'all didn't know by now, that nigga's a creep.

As soon as I turn over, there's a gun to my head. 

Again.

Lips clenched his cute little jaw. "Don't move." he growled. How cute.

I smiled "Well good morning to you too." I retorted.

I'm not scared of him anymore. He's in love with me, remember?

"Excuse me?" he asked.

I honestly couldn't care less about the gun to my head. It's hollow, anyways (NOTE: when a gun is hollow it means there are no bullets inside) I can tell by how light it is on my head. Like I said, I was in the army and shit.

"Did you fart?" I asked with sarcastic concern. I mean, he's saying excuse me like he didn't hear me.

"Are you getting smart with me, hoe?" he asked.

"Nah. I just asked a simple question." I said.

He clenched his jaw some more (and I'm surprised that shit didn't break) and pushed the gun onto my head more. "I'll shoot your ugly ass before you can even beg for forgiveness. Don't fucking play." He growled.

I'm ugly? I'm ugly when you were probably masturbating to thoughts of me? I heard the conversation you had with the sick nigga. I have proof that this nigga thinks I'm beautiful. Why not mess with him? If he's gonna kill me, I dare him to pull the trigger. "Please kill me. It's my dream. I rather die than spend another second with your abusive ass. So pull the trigger. Please." I said all nonchalant and shit.

And finally he broke. He backhanded me and all I could do was laugh. It didn't really hurt because I was used to it. I believe it's been about 8 weeks? I don't know.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" he asked all frustrated. That's cute.

Is he mad that he's not making me cry or cuss him out? Is he mad that I didn't get mad or scared?

"Because I can?" I said. I don't understand why he's asking all these dumb questions.

"Look," he said, exhaling with frustration. "I'm going out to handle something... You can stay in the living room, watch T.V., use the bathroom, whatever. But if you even think about leaving..." He smirked.

He got closer and whispered in my ear "I'll find you and have you and your family killed."

Just the thought of that scared me. He can take my life, but don't mess with my family. I'll come from the fucking dead to protect my loved ones. I was intimidated but he didn't scar me for life or anything like that.

"Besides," he backed up and smirked once more. "I have this place filled with cameras so I'll be checking on you every now and then. I'll know exactly what you're doing so I advise you to be careful. And if you even glance at that phone..." he smirked. "Bye-bye."

Now that I think about it, this is the longest I've seen him clothed. And it's been about 5 minutes. He's actually quite handsome with clothes on. But his personality makes him uglier than ever.