12: Let's Talk (Part I)

I think it's funny that you guys thought they should talk. I had already planned on it.. I love you guys so much, you don't understand. I wish you guys would say it back but whatever (I'm obviously saying that you need to say it the fuck back, lol). Haha, enjoy.
-

Chresanto's P.O.V-

I wake up from my nap. It felt like 4 minutes but I actually slept through the rest of the day.

I fell asleep yesterday at 2:17PM and I slept through the rest of that day without eating anything. I wasn't hungry. Just tired.

I reach for the Skittles pack I never opened. I want them but I don't feel like eating them.

I grab the remote to my radio and turn on some Gambino.

I'm actually quite fond of his music now. One of my favorite songs, 'The Worst Guys' came on.

I was really fucking tired.

I didn't move. I didn't blink, I barely chewed my Skittles.

Some days you just gotta not care. Don't trip over what people say about you. Just say 'Okay,' and move the fuck on.

I don't know where that came from but oh well.

I'm seriously too tired to do anything, really.

All I want to do is eat this candy. And think about Eb, but I'm sure you knew that.

I don't remember anything from yesterday except the fact that it was cold as shit and I gave my baby a blanket and a pillow.

I wonder if she saw my box.

I'd be dead. She'd probably rip it all up.

The locket, I thought.

I wonder if she found it.

I don't care. Not right now at least.

I need something to smoke.

But I'm too tired to get up.

I just flop over on the bed with my face in the pillow.

Where the fuck is my phone?

I wanna call somebody. I don't know why but I feel... lonely? How? I have a woman in my closet.

I have no choice but to get up, I planned something for me and Ebony today.

I get up hesitantly.

I see my phone, pick it up and--this is always happening--as soon as I pick it up, it rings.

It's a blocked number.

I turn my music down a bit, answering the phone.

"Hello?" I answer, tired as hell.

"Ooh! You sound sexy, baby."

I groaned, indicating I was annoyed. It's her.

Did I tell y'all about this hoe? Her name's Violet. We had sex in high school. Now she won't leave me the fuck alone.

She keeps calling me 'baby' and trying to get me to meet up with her and shit.

She even moved to California to come and stalk me.

I hate this bitch with a passion.

Now I see how Ebony feels.

But it's love. I love Ebony.

It's different with Violet and I. She only keeps calling me because she wants the dick.

I mean, I don't blame her, I am pretty good. Don't even get me started.