10: Love Letters (Part I)

First of all, I'd like to thank @spiffy_naetho for my cover. Thanks, love.

6/25/2016--I ended up making my own cover lol but thanks again babe ^

-

Ebony's P.O.V-

"Bitch nigga." I reply to his sappy ass telling me he loves me and shit. Who the fuck does he think he is? I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing this nigga lie to me and saying he "loves me" and shit. Nigga please. Nobody has time for his bullshit.

I struggle to get comfortable it this cramped closet. This nigga's house is huge but his closet? Nah. He had time to kidnap me but doesn't have time to get a bigger closet? Okay.

I stand up in the closet trying to move some stuff around.

I see a shoe box or something. I turn the little light on in here and find that there are words on the large box that read "My Love" with a heart beside it.

I open the box to see a ton of papers and pictures. Of me.

My eyes widened. He can't be serious, I thought. I read some of the papers and let me tell you, there's a lot of them.

One of them reads,

05/16/12

Today is the most wonderful day. I saw my baby today. She looked so beautiful-- like always.

She was wearing this really nice fitted skirt.

She was going to work. One day I'll walk in there and give her some roses. Her face would light up and she'd reveal that beautiful smile of hers. I swear that smile just makes me want to make love to her and show her that I love her more than anyone ever could. I swear I will. Once I get enough courage to speak to her again. I miss her so damn much.

I can't wait to make her Ebony August and give her children.

We'd have the cutest babies. Her and I combined? I don't mean to brag, but we'd have some sexy children.

I wonder if she'd remember me. Probably not. I hurt her so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to forget me.

Man, I wonder if I ever cross her mind. I think about her 24/7. Her curves, her ass, her smile, her eyes, just... Her.

I love her so damn much.

That was the end of it.

All of a sudden I remember.

That was Laura's boyfriend.

But was he really Laura's boyfriend? Or was he nervous? I don't know, but I know I remember him coming to my job with some beautiful roses. I love roses.

I know he's not serious, is he?

I used to think about him every day. After high school we stopped talking.

I was in fucking love with him.

I look through the box some more and find something that basically just took me through my past with Chresanto.

I remember getting this. The day before he decided to treat me like shit.

6 years ago

We were sitting in the middle of a field as always. It was my 16th birthday.

"Ebony, seriously!" My best friend, Chresanto whined.

"Close your eyes! For real this time!" He chuckles.

Only God knows how much I love this boy.

11 years. I've put up with him for 11 whole years.