16: Chresanto

this is a short chapter about who Chresanto August is in this story.

What's up bitches!

My name's Chresanto August. I'm 22, turning 23 soon.

I have a wife. Actually a girlfriend who will be my wife soon. Well, a friend who happens to be a girl. Well, she's not really my friend, but...

It's complicated.

Anyways, I really love her. Her name is Ebony.

I know I talk about her a lot, let's talk about me. I rarely talk about myself because I'm always focused on Ebony.

My birthday's on July 23rd. Ebony's birthday is on the 24th, If you were wondering.

Let me stop talking about her for now. Although that's the hardest thing for me to do. I can't just stop talking about her. She's the love of my life. I'll try my hardest to stop. But I'm not promising anything.

I write. I write songs and raps and stuff like that. I don't really write poems and any of that bull. I do write a lot about Ebony, but I'm not gonna talk about that. Or at least I'm gonna try not to.

But did I tell you guys how nice and cute she is?

Anyways, I really like rap. Kendrick Lamar, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, those type of people. I'm a big Weeknd fan too.

I got friends. Not a lot, but I got some. Jacob, Craig, Rayan, Khleo, Dale. You probably don't know them, but yeah. They all went to high school with Ebony and I.

My grammar is alright. Sometimes it's good, other times it's bad. I talk proper around my mom, though. She'll beat my ass if I don't.

My mom is one of the three loves of my life. I love my mom with a passion. I don't know my dad anymore. He left us, making me the man of the house. I only saw him once. Any other time he'd be "working," until my mom found out what he was really doing. He'd been cheating on my beautiful mom. Not only that, he was doing crack and dealing drugs and all that other shit.

I also have a sister. The other love of my life. I live for my three girls. My mom, sister, and Ebony. I don't know what I'd do without them.

I have short, curly hair. I'm 6'3" and I'm African American and Trinidadian. I do speak Trini if you were wondering. I only really speak it at family reunions and stuff like that.

I have one tattoo. "VIIXXIV" on my left arm. It's Ebony's birthday, 7/24.

I'm in love with her.

I want 2-3 kids. I want at least one of each gender. With Ebony, that is.

By the way, I'm not a rapist. I'm not a menace nor a monster. I'm just a confused nigga. A harmless one, at that. Although, if anyone hurts my loved ones, I will get violent. That's where I hurt and kill and all that other stuff, but I haven't killed anyone (yet). 

What you read before was just an act, I promise. I won't harm anything unless its a bug or a deer or something like if I accidentally hit one or something. Or a squirrel. I run over a lot of those, sorry if you thought otherwise I guess.

And people say I'm really funny.

I guess that's all. I'm Chresanto August and thank you for your time.

-

did I just create a Chresanto that doesn't exist?

THANKS FOR 50K BTW, LOVE YOU

--

edited 6/26/2016