17: Ebony

this is a short chapter made to show you who Ebony Foster is in the story. I just wanted to get you guys to know who the characters are in the story. (I should've done this in the beginning lol)

My name's Ebony Foster.

I'm 22 years old, 23 soon. July 24th

I don't have many friends. Only co-workers and a boyfriend. Well, he's not my boyfriend anymore. I was kidnapped so I guess that all ended.

His name is Jacob. Jacob Latimore. I had a friend named Jacob Perez in high school but he turned on me. He turned on me just like the rest of those cunts did. Him and Chresanto, Rayan, Craig, and Khleo did. But then I met this dude, Dale. He was cool. But then Dale started hanging out with them, you know who I'm talking about, and just dropped me. He never hurt me, though.

Anyways, I'm 5'4" (yeah, I'm pretty short) and I have Long curly brown hair. And no, it's not weave.

I'm a musician. I play 5 instruments. I play guitar, bass drum, piano, trumpet, ukulele, and snare drum.

I really like Odd Future and Tyler The Creator. I like The Weeknd (aka my husband), Justin Bieber, Childish Gambino, Tyga, Chris Brown, etc.

But mainly and Tyler. I live for him.

Anyways, I've always had this dream to travel since I've been in the army. I went to a bunch of different countries and stuff, I just love travel. Me wanting to travel and get away is the reason I got kidnapped in the first place. But shit happens.

I'm from Denver, Colarado, but I was raised in Atlanta, Georiga. I'm African American and White.

Anyways, my favorite food is chicken alfredo. I'd die without it.

I play basketball and football sometimes. I don't know anything else that would appeal to you, so bye.

-

smh Meet Chresanto is better btw we're VEEEEERRRRRYYYY close to the end of Captive. you'll love it, I promise.

better chapters soon, love you.

--

edited 6/26/16.