Aimer sans Limites

Aimer Sans Limites- Love without boundaries....

The story revolves around a girl of 21, Devika, who belongs to a respected Hindu family. Her family is from India, but because of her father’s work, their family was uprooted to London. Her dad, Joginder Sharma, was a person everyone looked up to. So, that made her family pretty much looked up to as well. Her mother, Isha Sharma, was a housewife.

 Her family was a very traditional family. They gave their religions and rituals high importance. That imposes many restrictions on young Devika Sharma.

-She can’t date

-She has to marry someone her parents approve of, basically, arranged marriage

-She can’t go out alone at nights

-No sex until marriage

But Devika was never the rebel. She was a shy and obedient girl. She listened to her parents. She was an only child. So, she loved little kids and treated them as her own siblings.

But, there’s one thing she didn’t know about herself. She was arranged to marry her granddad’s best friend’s grandson when time came. Her parents knew about this, but were waiting for the right time.

How will Devika take the news? Will she agree to it? Or does she have a choice?

Read to find out ☺