-16-

-16-

Devika’s POV

We made our stop at O2 Arena, where the boys had their first ever concert of the tour. All of us were in a high- the boys because they get to go on stage again and me, because this is the first One Direction concert I’m going to watch!

We descended the tour bus and walked into the arena. And yes, of course we were mobbed. Thousands of fans and paps alike swarmed in on the entrance of the tour bus. Paul helped us get through safely with the help of some other bodyguards.

The paps were yelling all sorts of questions like, “Harry! Are you still dating Taylor?”, “Rumours say Devika and Zayn are getting divorced. What’s your take on this?”, “Is Zayn cheating on you?”

Wow, they are officially annoying. Now, I understand why starts lose their calm in a mob!

The boys and I went into the arena and it was huge. There were people in black t shirts walking around with headsets. People arranging lights, testing mikes...It was awesome! I looked around wide eyed. There had to be at least a hundred thousand seats here!

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Zayn from his soft, yet strong grip. I turned at him and smiled. “You like this, babe?” He asked and I nodded like a small kid. He chuckled and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek.

“Hey! Hey! Lovebirds come on! We gotta get ready for the concert. Meet us backstage for warm-ups in two!” Liam yelled at us. We both sprang apart from our eye-staring contest at that.

Zayn and I walked hand in hand backstage where the boys seemed to be making weird noises. I guess this was warm-up. Who am I to judge? I can barely sing!

After a few hours of weirder noises a.k.a warm-ups, the boys went to their dressing room to change for their concert and get their hair and makeup done.

I was backstage in the boys’ dressing room, on my phone, logged into Twitter, randomly following fans. I smiled as I read a few tweets.

I followed the boys as they were done with their hair and makeup. I gave Liam, Lou, Niall and harry kisses on the cheeks for “good luck” as Harry said. I saved the best kiss for Zayn at last. He gave me a toothy grin and followed the other four.

The opening tunes to “C’mon, c’mon” started playing.

And Zayn first walked gracefully on stage.

The one that I came with....She had to go..

But you look amazing, standing alone...”

Then Liam walked on stage and continued in time, “So c’mon, c’mon”

Next went Louis, “Move a little closer now” Lou sang in his high pitched voice.

“C’mon c’mon”, Liam repeated and Louis followed,“ Ain’t any way you’re walkin’ out...”

Liam repeated his words again and just then, Harry popped on the stage from the ground and sang, “Show me what you’re all about!”

Then all the boys on stage crooned together

“Hey, I’ve been watchin’ you all night..

There’s somethin’ in your eyes,

Sayin’ c’mon, c’mon and dance with me, baby

Yeaaaaah!

The music is soooo loud...

I wanna be yours now..