-25-

-25-

Devika’s POV

We went around the whole city! It was amazing...!!

After a whole day of walking around in malls and important tourist attractions, we were gonna hit the hay. We both showered and I lay snuggled in the covers, waiting for sleep to come.

Just before Zayn’s head hit the pillow, his phone rang. He gruffed in annoyance and answered it. “Hello?” He asked and listened intently to the person on the other side.

He “hmmm...”ed in between silences.

“Alright! Let me ask her and I’ll let you know, yeah?” He said and hung up.

He looked at me and I sat up.

“What’s up?” I asked.

He took a deep breath and began explaining, “Well, management was on the line. They wanna promote our album here! So, we’re invited to some shows here!”

I slowly nodded and asked, “Which shows?”

His phone beeped right then and he checked the message and read it out loud, “’Koffee with Karan’ and ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’. You heard of em?” He asked with a curious expression.

Meanwhile, I was numb. He gets to go to the most popular shows in India! Wow! That’s great! I guess Zayn noticed my silence and shook my shoulders.

“Hello?” He waved in front of me, “Earth to Devika?”

 “You guys are invited to ‘Koffee with Karan’ and ‘Comedy nights’?” I asked still dazed, “How come y’all get all the cool stuff?!”  I asked with a pout, to no one in particular!

“Arre meri jaaneman (Arre, my life), ‘we’ as in you and me! We’re going together to promote our album!” He said.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth, but no sound came for a few seconds. When I regained my composure, I started jumping around the room.

“OMG! We’re invited to the most popular shows here! What do I wear? What if I trip and fall? What if I snort...or...or...laugh at some lame joke? OMG! I’m totally gonna embarrass you!” I started hyperventilating.

Zayn just sat on the bed, with his head in his hand, a slight smile playing on his lips. He shook his head and got up and came towards me.

My feet were suddenly lifted off the ground as Zayn lifted me over his shoulders and placed me on the bed.

He kissed me passionately on the lips and soon enough, we were in a full make out session. Instinctively, our hands stripped each other off our clothes and we had an amazing night, exploring each other’s bodies. We were one.

Next morning (or well I thought it was):

I woke up and stretched on the bed, I was wearing an oversized T shirt of Zayn’s. I don’t remember changing in the middle of the night? Maybe, Zayn changed me.

I freshened and went to the dining table in our room and saw Zayn sitting with a plate of rotis and gravy in front of him.

“Chicken for breakfast?”I asked disapprovingly. He looked at me with a funny expression and chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at him. He thrust his mobile to my face and asked, “You were saying...?”

My eyes widened. The phone showed 1PM!

I slept through the morning....Wow.

“We have to be at the ‘Koffee with Karan’ studio at 3...Better hurry, love!” He said and he thrust a piece of roti in my mouth.

So much for love: p

I ate my food in haste and dressed up quick. I had to go dressed from here, so I wore black pants, and a white flowy shirt. Simple, yet elegant.

I wore bright red lipstick and faint make up and we were dropped to the sets of Koffee with Karan.

 Just a filler chappie! Will update later!! Will post both the shows later! :D