-26 part iii-

Part-3

The lights and camera zoomed back on the gorgeous couple on the couch and Karan stared right into the camera and said, “Welcome back! In conversation with the hottest couple in the world right now, Mr and Mrs. Malik. We’re gonna move on to the rapid fire and here we have the prize for the winner! It’s a beautiful ‘Koffee with Karan’ hamper!” He said and lifted an enormous basket of luxury goodies.

“Oh, it’s on...” Zayn mumbled.

“Okay, Devika...Ladies first!” said Karan and took out his smart phone.

 Karan: “First question, if you could pick one of the below actors to work with you, who would it be; Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan, Sharukh Khan or Imran Khan?”

Devika: “Um...I would pick...Imran!”

Karan: “Ok, then. Rate the following actresses on the basis of their acting ability: Priyanka, Cameron Diaz, Aishwarya Rai Bachhan, and Nicole Kidman.”

Devika: “Priyanka, Aishwarya, Cameron and Nicole Kidman.” She said lifting each of her fingers.

Karan: “A ridiculous rumour about you recently?”

Devika: “That Zayn’s cheating on me. I dunno from where they get this entire load!” She said raising her arms!

Karan: “Media can be quite a pain sometimes! Ok, next! A rumour you’d like to start about yourself?”

Devika: “Um...I would like to spread that I’m an excellent cook, when in reality I suck!”

Zayn: “You’re a great cook! All of us lads love your food!”

Devika: Rolled her eyes and said, “Yeah, right!”

After a few more taunting and rapid questions, Devika’s turn was over and next it was Zayn, who rubbed his hands.

Karan: “Ready, Zayn?”

Zayn: “Bring it on!”

Karan: “One thing you have that your band mate, Harry Styles doesn’t?”

Zayn: “Tan skin, maybe?” Zayn put a confused expression.

Karan: “Favourite food?”

Zayn: “The samosas she makes!” He said pointing a thumb to Devika, “they’re amaaaaazin’!” His voice going high at the end...

Devika rolled her eyes besides him and waved it off.

Karan: “The best thing you love about Devika?”

Z: “It’s hard to pick one!”

After a few more questions later, both of them had completed their debut ‘Koffee with Karan’ rapid fire round. Karan called for a commercial, after which he’d announce the winner.

Karan: “Meanwhile, let’s take a selfie together!” He said, fishing out his phone from his pocket.

Together, we posed for the selfie: Me in the extreme left, Zayn in the middle, with his arm around Devika’s waist and Karan on his right. He said, “Say cheese!” and they smiled cheekily into the camera and he tweeted it:

‘@karanjohar: #Amazayn time in convo with @DevZMalik and @zaynmalik1D!’

Then, Zayn fished out his phone and took another selfie of Devika and himself and tweeted it:

‘@zaynmalik1D: Sick time with my babe @DevZMalik at #KoffeewithKaran! X’

In short, Devika won the rapid fire and Zayn won the quiz! They had an amazing experience shooting for the show and they were heading back for their hotel.

Zayn’s POV

I swiped the key card into the slot and entered the room with Devika following me. We were dead tired, but I pushed Devika to one of the walls adjacent to the door and kissed her hungrily. She kissed me back with equal magnitude and her hands went underneath my shirt and her nails grazed my abs, trying to hold moans.

I carried her bridal style, my lips never leaving her neck, to the bed, where we had a night filled with fireworks, passion and lust!

 a/n: I am terribly sorry! I'm having writers block! I plan on ending this FF ASAP! And I have a few ideas in mind and I want y'all to pick what I should write next! Help me! :D

I have this idea of a Zayn FF where a girl from India moves to Bradford and they meet at school and stuff....

OR!

A non FF where childhood best friends fight and after a long time, they find love for each other- loads of drama included. It's a lot similar to my life!

Pick one, ok? Help needed!

x x x x

x