-15-

-15-

She went to the restroom with something in her hand and came out five minutes later. My eyes widened so much that I felt they’ll fall out of their sockets. What the hell was she wearing?!

I knew she would pull something out like this, cuz that girl can’t control her alcohol. She got drunk for the first time.

Stood in front of me, my wife, clad in a red see through night dress (Pic in external link). I could easily see her red bra and matching lace panties through them. I blinked and rubbed my eyes a few times to see if I’m dreaming. But, I wasn’t.

Seeing my confused actions, Devika chuckled. But it wasn’t her normal laugh; it was something I’ve never expected out of my innocent wife. The chuckle she let out was like a peal of bells, so beautiful, yet teasing at the same time.

She went slowly towards the stereo and picked a few CDs from the drawer. She finalised on one and hit play. She lowered the volume so as to not disturb any of the boys.

Suddenly, the opening notes to Kamli from Dhoom 3 erupted from the speakers. She stood in front of the bed and started her moves. Every now and then, she would come close to me and tease me with her fingers. My body was leaning against the headrest of the bed, shocked, while Devika worked her magic. I was going to lose my control any moment, now. I looked down to see a noticeable bulge through my sweat pants. My throat was dry and my whole body lay paralyzed.

Suddenly, the music stopped and Devika was in front of me.

(A/N: Kiddies (aged 14 and below), stop right here! Donot read the part in Italics)

She came and lay near me, her chest rising and falling madly due to her exhaustion after her dancing. I still lay shocked! I came back to my senses to see Devika looking at me with her black-brown gorgeous eyes.

Involuntarily, we both leaned in on each other. I was now on top of Devika, both of us breathing madly. I leaned in and claimed her lips in haste. I guess she could feel my want and she kissed back with equal magnitude. Sooner than later, we were making out fiercely.

My hands roamed on her neck and went down. Her hands were running throughout my body, wherever she could reach. Silent and desperate moans escaped our mouths.

My hands went lower until they were under her night dress. That flimsy piece of cloth needed to be removed, ASAP! At the same time, her hands went underneath my t-shirt, her nails grazing my abs every now and then.

I lost every last ounce of control in my body and ripped off her night dress. She fumbled with the t-shirt and I removed it quickly. My hands roamed her body, drawing random patterns and goosebumps rose on her tanned skin. I got on top of her again and planted feverish kisses near her ear. She giggled, feeling ticklish. He hands fumbled with the drawstrings on my sweat pants and tried to tug it off my legs. But her being shorter than me by a few inches, failed to do so. I helped her remove them.

Our chests collided as we both were panting for air after those earth shattering kisses. We were both in our undergarments now. One of my hands travelled lower until they rested on her thighs. The other fondled her breasts above her bra.

Her breathing rate increased. I kissed her again and I could feel gasps of air on my lips. Both of our lips were red and swollen, but that didn’t stop us from kissing. We were in our own little world.

My hand on her thigh moved upwards as it not rested between the junction if her long legs. I slowly rubbed her core with one of my fingers. She tensed up at first, but slowly relaxed at my touch. Her eyes rolled upwards once in a while with the non-stop pleasure.