PROLOGUE

I was born into a poor household. The only thing I've ever done is work hard to support my family.

Ever since a young age I've been hustling and trying to make some dollars to feed myself.

Into my twenty's I had made enough money to start investing on small companies. As the time passed by and these companies grew, so did my bank account.

As I began to receive massive checks, my life became empty. No matter by how many luxurious items I was surrounded by, my life still seemed to be missing something.

I was surrounded by people who treated me as if I was this hero. This-this God. They idolized me, they were total suck ups.

They made me get a gigantic ego. I began to believe I was actually what they made me out to be.

Women threw themselves at me 24/7. People pretended to be my friends just to get a piece of my bank account.

I got so used to hearing the word yes that when I got denied by a beautiful woman I felt as if my world came crushing down.

I forgot all about my business ventures and proceeded to pursue this young woman.

I did everything possible to attract her towards me. I put to work my best player moves. At the beginning I just wanted to get some, but somewhere along the line she lured me into being addicted to her.

I sent flowers to her. Took her shopping. Took her on fancy meals. Yet, nothing seemed to catch her attention.

I thought she just wanted to get an even bigger thing than what I was offering. Turns out, all she wanted was true love and not material items.

I promised myself to never give up. I was so determined to get her and I wouldn't stop until I did.

I sent her text messages, called her every morning and night. I even sent flowers to her office each and every single day.

Once she finally accepted my request for a date just so I would leave her alone, she ended being interested by me.

We couldn't stop enjoying each other's company. That's exactly why I left my player ways to be with her.

To think it started with tap on her shoulder and a simple phrase:

Excuse me, miss.