15~ Should Be Rollin' With Jay Z

I've been working on this little by little because I really want to finish it before I start updating other books. As of now I have about 4 new books coming soon so please be patient. I'm sort for not updating so much but hopefully this will change now.
~~~~~~~~

I woke up rather early and took a shower. I got dressed and left for the RocNation headquarters. Once I arrived I finished some paperwork and went over to a meeting. I walked in and sat at the head of the table. "Thank you all for arriving so early for such meeting. I know it was hard to gather so many artists, producers, managers and such for a meeting of what other labels might describe as crazy," I spoke straightening out my suit jacket.

Justine Skye shyly raised her hand, she was one of the youngest artists singed to my label. She has her own sound and she is mad talented and creative so for sure I had to have her in this project.

              "Not to interrupt or anything, but I think I'm not the only one wondering what this project is about

"Not to interrupt or anything, but I think I'm not the only one wondering what this project is about. I mean we have Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Future, Tip, and you in the same room!" She said making everyone laugh.

"I'm glad you asked. See, it occurred to me we have all these amazing artists under the same label making amazing music dominating the charts but also sending out their thoughts around the world so why not combine it?" I said as I looked around at everyone.

"Oooh! Boss man you got me hype, what's this about, Hov?" Swizz asked.

"I can show you better than tell you. So let me pull out a visual.." I said pulling up my laptop.

"Here we have the hit-making artists of RocNation

"Here we have the hit-making artists of RocNation. So basically it's like a various artists kinda thing. You each have space to do whatever you want in the album, you can do collaborations with each other, or make solo songs. And it would be amazing if we could do kinda what we did in 'All Of The Lights'." I explained.

"That big? Yo, Jay that was epic. For that we got vocals from many artists, Alicia, Kid Cudi, Rihanna, Elton John, Fergie, like can we do that?" Kanye asked.