7~ Cards Up

Today I have an interview with Naya Rivera in her talk show. I texted Bey and asked her to come over since Alesia and my mom were going on some trip I ended up paying for.

I was downstairs in my kitchen already dressed while drinking a coffee. I Was about to eat my last slice of chocolate cake when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned putting down the spoon and walked towards the door.

I opened the door and there stood Beyoncé with a smile and her purse in hand. "Uh what's with the frown?" She asked walking in.

"I was about to eat when you rang the doorbell."

"Oh well go ahead I don't mind," she said shrugging.

"First I need some love," I said spreading out my arms.

"Oh of course. How did I dare forget?" She asked putting her purse on the counter as she gave me a hug.

I laughed wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her lips. What I really like about our relationship is that we taking it slow even though we are exclusive.

I broke the kiss and looked down at her, "Come on I'm hungry," I whined pulling her towards the kitchen.

She playfully rolled her eyes and walked with me. "What were you eating?" She asked hopping up on the counter.

"Cake," I said eating a spoonful.

"Chocolate cake isn't a healthy breakfast, Mr. Carter," she teased smiling.

"I'm usually one for healthy but there isn't anything wrong with having a cheat day," I joked.

"Uh yes there is!"

"I'm talking about food, Bey. Chill," I laughed at her little outburst.

"Ooh.. Right.." She bit on her bottom lip nervously.

"It's coo. This is actually from Spoon, my favorite bakery," I said taking another bite.

"I haven't heard of it before," she said crossing her legs.

"Well it's pretty small. It's owned by this lady and her granddaughter, they only have one location," I explained.

"Oh. Well it looks real good," she said eying over the large slice of cake.

"Come on, open your mouth," I said laughing.

"Huh?"

"Your eyes look like they are literally going to fall off. I'll give you a bite," I said reaching my spoon up to her mouth.

She slowly licked her lips before slowly opening her mouth and taking the spoon in her mouth, "Mmmm," she moaned rolling her eyes, "This is the best cake ever!"

I just laughed and kissed her cheek finishing up my food. "Ugh, I have an interview in a few," I groaned lazily.

"Oh, I'll get going then," she said hopping down from the counter.

"Noooo," I said pulling her back to me by her waist, "Come with me," I said in her ear.

"Seriously? Weren't we going to keep it on the low?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused while turning her to face me.

"Since you are such a big figure and I am sometimes in the spotlight I thought we would keep it on the low," she explained shrugging.

"I mean yeah.. We can do that and stay exclusive, like just not tell the press," I said looking for clarification.

"Exactly! So I can go with you but like stay backstage or whatever," she suggested.