19~ Sex-cuse-me

Honeymoon.

Beyoncé bit her lip and looked down at her ring. "You good, babe?" I asked.

"Yeah. I can't believe we are married like this just setting in.." she smiled and looked up at me, "I can't get enough of it."

"Me neither

"Me neither. I never thought my life could get this good," I said and kissed her softly.

She smirked and took off her pajama dress and stood up from the bed, "You already showered and everything why don't you go get a fruit plate or something and wait for me outside while I get ready?" Bey suggested.

"Sure," I nodded and stood up. I went downstairs to the kitchen. We decided to spend our honeymoon at my house in the Hamptons. The catch was we couldn't invite friends or anything. It was like being isolated without being isolated and I was seriously loving it.

I gathered some strawberries, a few slices of pineapple, watermelon, kiwi and some orange.

I went out and set the bowl on the table right at the beach. I sat down after taking my shirt off. I was sipping on a glass of lemonade as I heard Bey coming downstairs.

"Okay bae, I'm here!" She called from behind me. I saw her walk in front of me and my eyes grew as I gasped for air.

"Holy shit."

Beyoncé modeled her very revealing swimsuit in my face as she reached over and ate a strawberry

"You should be thankful there isn't any paparazzi out here," I said licking my lips.

"Why? It's not like I'm showing anything," She shrugged and took my glass from me and took a sip.

"Yet. Not showing anything yet, a tiny centimeter and your boobs all out," I laughed and she smacked me.

"You making me feel baaaad," she whined taking my glass and sitting down, "I put this on for you!"

"And I appreciate it!" I laughed and leaned over the table to kiss her. "Oh and if you wanted some lemonade you could get some, not take my glass," I said raising my eyebrow and taking it back from her.