21~ Ladyyy

You thought I was gone..

Nah bitch I'm still here

*Insert Jay Z camel laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~

I can't explain how happy I am. Beyoncé's flu finally went away and I swear it was a miracle. If I can barely manage a pregnant her now imagine a sick and pregnant her.

Well, ever since we found out she's carrying my child she goes through some weird stuff. Like her cravings or her extreme temperature changes.

One minute she be like 'Bae, come cuddle I'm cold!' and the next she pushing me off of her and taking her shirt off saying 'Jay it's too hot for you to be so close to me!'

Don't even get me started on her sex drive! This woman can literally wake me up at 2 am just so that I sex her up. It got to the point where she stops whatever she is doing and stops by at my job too! I'm not complaining but sometimes a nigga could use a break.

"Babyyyy!" I heard her call.

I groaned under my breath and changed over hoping she would forget what she wanted or simply stomp away angry. The baby hasn't even been born and my sleep schedule already fucked up.

She is like three months along and she acting like she is eight months and can't do anything. "Jay!"

"Shawn!" Then I felt something hit my head.

I shot up and looked around, "Did you throw your phone at me?" I asked sleepily as I rubbed my head in pain.

"Yeah, I didn't measure my strength oops," she bit her lip.

"What you need?" I asked sitting up.

"Good morning baby, how you doing? Do you need anything?" She said crossing her arms.

I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled her into my arms, placing a kiss on her lips. "Good morning my beautiful wife," I said.

"Now that's like it.. baby your child and I are hungry," She said still in my arms.

"Let me go cook something up," I said kissing the side of her head and stood up.

I went down to the kitchen and made some pancakes with the mix we had. I fixed two plates and put them on a tray along with syrup and orange juice. I took the tray upstairs and set it on the bed.

"There you go," I said as I grabbed my plate.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned as she took a bite.