8~ All Trust

"Bey, I'm sorry." I said as she paced around my living room.

"Sorry ain't mean shit right now! I said hide our relationship not ignore it!" She said angry.

"What would I have done? If not she was going to question me until I gave up your name, it's harmless I'll just have dinner with her and go straight back to you," I promised.

"Hmph. We are talking about the same Naya right? You know the one that seduces her guest stars into getting some?" Bey asked plopping down.

"Yeah- well no. Look nothing will happen. Plus if you want you can spy on us too," I suggested.

"Do I look like Charlie's Angels to you? Wait no. Actually I could do that," she said thinking.

"See! All solved!" I said.

"Yeah ok." Beyoncé said rolling her eyes.

~~~~~~~

"Yeah but shit I don't know what to do," I complained.

"Look this is not what you want to hear but I'm gonna be blunt, you stupid," I heard.

"Shit Ye. You ain't helping. You know what put yo wife on the phone," I said.

I heard some shuffling and Kim's voice came through, "Hello?"

"Wassup Kim. I need some advice."

"Oh yeah. What?" She asked.

"I did something real stupid," I said.

"Again? What did you do this time?" She asked laughing.

"Ok look I kinda had a screw up with my girl," I started.

"Wait. Girl? Don't tell me you gave up on Beyoncé and began dating a bimbo," she interrupted.

"Nah not that! I began dating Bey," I said and went on to tell her what happened.

"Ok yeah you are stupid. Bad news you won't be able to get out that dinner because then that Naya girl will go to the press," Kim said.

"So what do I do!?" I asked desperately.

"Aye. Lower your voice. I will bring my damn pregnant ass to your house and beat you."

"Wow." I said surprised.

"Sorry. Your boy has me so damn stressed."

"Yeah ok going back to my problem..."

"Look just make sure Beyoncé knows every single detail about what y'all do so that Naya can flip shit around," Kim said.

"Damn that actually is some of the best advice I've had all day," I said.

"Yeah I know that's why I'm a licensed therapist. Next time I'll charge you. Don't slip up. Bye Jay," she said.

"Bye Kim," I said and hung up.

~~~~~~

I was getting ready for my date with Naya when I heard the doorbell ring.

I got my phone and went downstairs, "Bey, I thought we were-" I stopped mid sentence and looked at the door with wide eyes.

"Bey? Nope it's Naya," she said with a laugh stepping in my house.

"Uh I thought we were meeting at the restaurant," I said confused.

"I thought we could stay in," she said with a smile and putting down a bag on the counter.

"I brought pasta, strawberries, and some oysters," she said.

I nodded and texted Bey:

Change of plans. Niagara Falls came to my house. Door is unlocked, feel free to hide and spy. -Ya Daddy😏

I got an instant response from her saying she was on her way. I locked my phone and felt some hands going up my shirt.

"Oh uh what you doing?" I asked stepping away.

"What? Nothing. Let's eat some strawberries," Naya said opening the box.

I rolled my eyes and ate one. "Good right?" She asked smiling.

I hate to admit it but shit was actually good. I nodded and kept eating. She bend over to pick something and her dress rode up.

Ew, if a bitch gon try and act sexy she shouldn't be wearing granny panties. I heard the door open and saw Beyoncé standing there with wide eyes.

From the position Naya was leaning down it looked like she was sucking me. "No it's not what it looks like!" I yelled startling Naya.

"Then what the hell Shawn?" Beyoncé asked.

"Wait what's going on?" Naya asked.

"Bitch the doe. Get off my man," Beyoncé said rolling her eyes and grabbing a strawberry from my hand.

"Your man? Shawn said he was single," Naya said.

"Ok Niagara Falls, sure. Just ask him who riding his dick at night. Not you Maya," Bey said.

"The name is Naya."

"I'm sorry NyQuil. Now leave before I escort you out," Bey said putting down her purse.

"What the hell, Shawn?" Naya asked looking at me.

"You heard my girl," I shrugged drinking some wine.

Naya rolled we eyes and left out.

"Now Shawn, what the hell was that I witnessed?" Beyoncé asked sitting down.

"She was trying to seduce me but I wasn't having it," I said.

"But why the fuck was she here in the first place?"

"I heard the doorbell and thought it was you turns out it was her. She come inside like 'let's stay in' and shit I'm like cool whatever but I texted you so you'd know," I said.

"Mhm," Bey said dropped her coat.

"Shit and um you just came in here naked?" I asked looking at her body.

"I did. Now look and listen well," Bey said stepping forward in nothing but her 6 inch heels.

I gulped and looked at her. She grabbed my hand and put it on her right breast, "If this shit repeats itself you can kiss this ass goodbye," she said pointing at her butt.

"No never baby," I said nodding.

"Mhm gimme kiss," she said puckering her lips.

I leaned forward and kissed her and pushed her in my lap, "Nope, sir."

"Huh?"

She stood up and began going upstairs, "Good night, Shawn," she called.

What the hell?

I grabbed my phone and went upstairs, I went in my phone and she was laying on top of the sheets completely naked.

"Bey, what the hell?"

"Punishment. Bet you won't be stupid no more," she said.

"Baby, don't worry about that with us it cards up, all trust," I said getting in bed with her.

"Ok, awesome, you still not getting any," she said getting under the covers.

If this ain't some shit.