18~ That Chapter Is Done

Months Later.

"Shawn!" I heard someone yell. I knew for sure it wasn't Beyoncé because she was knocked out right next to me.

I raised my head and noticed we weren't at our house. "The fuck?" I mumbled sitting up.

"I'm about to open this door so y'all better not be butt ass naked."

I looked up and TyTy was at the door next to Kelly. "What are y'all doing here?" I asked them.

"Um how much did you drink last night?" Kelly asked covering her nose.

"I don't know, why?"

"Today is your wedding and it looks like y'all forgot..." TyTy said looking around the room.

"That's today!?"

"Yeah so we need y'all to get ready.." Kelly said rolling her eyes.

"When Beyoncé begged to invite her non blood sister, I didn't think she was this bossy," Tyran said gesturing to Kelly.

"Well Bey is basically the same so for me it's no different," I said shrugging.

"With y'all being much older than us I thought y'all would be more mature than you are and actually follow instructions," Kelly said rolling her eyes and walking over to Beyoncé.

"Oh well.."

Kelly was just shaking Beyoncé, from side to side trying to wake her up. "Damn, how hard did you fuck her, Jay?" Tyran said scrunching his eyebrows at Bey not waking up.

"I don't remember to be honest.."

"Bey!" Kelly yelled right in her ear. Kelly moved the covers off us and I was in my boxers while Bey was in her thong and bra laying face down ass up.

"She thick as fuck!" Tyran yelled and I just looked at him.

"Get the fuck out this room, nigga!" I yelled throwing the room service menu at him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's an instinct!" He yelled running out with his eyes covered.

"Should I be jealous that you slapping her ass?"

"Shawn, I'm just trying to wake her up."

"Damn, it was just a joke.."

Kelly reached on the bedside table and poured the water on Beyoncé's face, "SHAWN WHAT THE-" she cut herself off and looked at Kelly, "Oh it's you.."

"Why is it not a big deal when it's her?" I asked.

"Oh get out your feelings," she said pulling me to her. She kissed me and we both scrunched our faces.

"Ew your breathe stinks!" She said.

"Yours ain't that good either babe."

"Yeah ok. Whatever.." Kelly said standing Beyoncé up, "Get a robe and let's go to my room so you can shower and get ready for your big day."

They soon left out and Tyran came back in. "I should lock you out cause of what you said."

"Man I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting thaaat."

"Don't talk about my wife's ass!"

"I'm sorry man, it's a defense mechanism, I guess."