22~ Before I Jump Out The Window

I stretched out in bed before I heard a scream. "What?" I asked looking around.

"You stupid little-" Beyoncé took a breath and looked at me, "Good morning," she said but looked like she wanted to rip my head out.

"Morning," I said and yawned, "What's good with you?"

"Let me ask you a question? Answer honestly. If you are on your phone and just see a large ass hand in your face out of nowhere what do you do?" She asked placing her hand under her chin.

"Um be scared I guess..?" I said confused.

"Exactly. Now you know how I felt," she said getting up.

"Oh you was yelling cause of that? My bad," I said rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah okay King Kong looking ass," she said going towards the bathroom.

I laughed to myself and began going downstairs cause she was actually mad about that. Ever since she hit her 5 month mark she been so hormonal. I went inside the kitchen scratching my balls and shit because it's my house, I'm entitled to do that.

"Ew! Don't you see you have guests!?"

Apparently not...

"Ms. um Ms. Tina?" I asked gulping.

"Where is my daughter?" She asked as she sat on the table reading the newspaper.

"She's taking a shower."

"Well. Once she comes down we can have the breakfast I prepared," she spoke raising an eyebrow.

"Oh ight," she shook her head as I spoke, "what you make?" I asked.

"Scrambled eggs and pancakes," she said.

"Oh.. I can't eat that," I said scratching my neck.

"Well why not? It is a basic food."

"I know but I don't lik- I'm allergic to eggs," I lied.

"Are you lying? You do know that's a sin," she said sternly.

"Well um I just don't like them. They really don't sit well on my stomach," I said honestly.

"Well it is food many would wish to have so you'll have to try it at least," she said.

"I guess."

I shrugged and sat down. "BABEEE!!" Beyoncé yelled coming down the stairs.

"Yeah?!" I called back.

"Where are you?"

"Kitchen!"

"Ok I have a question! These or these? Or none." She came into the kitchen holding up two different thongs.

"Um..."

"MOM?" Beyoncé asked with wide eyes.

"I see how people are in this household.." Ms. Tina mumbled.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect you to be here," Bey said blushing. Then she turned back to look at me, "But I still need to know which one?"

"The red, I guess," I shrugged.

"Beyoncé," Ms. Tina called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you at least act like I raise you while I'm here. You were not raised to become a hoe, I don't know how y'all act in this house but both of y'all need manners. These are things that need to be asked, said, or done in the privacy of y'alls bedroom. Not all around the house. Am I understood?" Ms. Tina asked sternly.