5~ Only Thing Missing Is A Missus

I swear I'm so obsessed with Roy Woods right now. Anyone heard his music?
~~

"Can I take you out tonight?"

"T-tonight? Take me out?" Beyoncé asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. You heard me," I chuckled moving some hair out her face, "I want to take you out on a nice dinner and chill for a bit. You know, what a beautiful woman like you deserves," I said smiling.

"Well in that case, yes, Mr. Carter. I'd love to," she said smiling up at me.

"Great, I'll pick you up," I said standing up and helping her up with me.

"How?" She asked giggling, "You don't know where I live," she pointed out.

"Don't worry about it. I have my ways, Ms. Knowles. I'll be there to pick you up myself, be ready at 8:00," I said smirking at her surprised expression.

"Then I guess I'll be waiting," she said smirking.

"I guess you will, Ms. Knowles." I said as she walked out my office.

I leaned back in my chair smiling like a damn idiot. Then I noticed Kanye looking at me weirdly.

"Wassup, Ye," I said sitting straight.

"Nah, wassup with you?" He said laughing.

"What you mean?"

"You look like Jesus came in here and told you you could get whatever the hell you want."

"Something like that..." I mumbled.

"And what that girl from the club doing here? I saw her leaving."

"She is remodeling my office," I said.

"And..." Kanye said motioning for me to go on.

"And.. She is letting me take her out tonight."

"So that's what got you so damn happy. You think you getting pussy." Kanye said with a smirk sitting down.

"Who getting pussy?" Kim asked popping her head in.

"No one baby." Kanye said innocently.

"Hmmm. I just date you Omari." Kim said holding her stomach as she walked in.

"How my niece doing?" I asked her.

"Won't stop kicking me." Kim sighed sitting next to Kanye.

"Yo tell Kim why you so happy." Kanye said with a smirk.

"You so damn nosy Kanye," I said shaking my head.

"He really is. Yesterday he followed our neighbor around because he thought he killed his mom." Kim said seriously.

"What the hell?" I asked laughing.

"Uh uh. Y'all listen to me. That Jake guy moves into his rich mama's house and suddenly she stops coming outside. I get she was old and all but that just makes it easier for him to get rid of her. Since about a few days he been doing shady shit and his mom nowhere to be found!" Kanye said.

"You and your conspiracy theories," Kim said shaking her head laughing.

"Ok look Jay so happy cause he scored a date with Beyoncé Knowles." Kanye said changing the subject.

"You tell everyone's business!" I said rolling my eyes,

"I think that's good Jay. You too grown to still be out big pimpin'. It's time for you to settle down. I have heard the nicest things about her, she is not the type to screw you on the first date so if that's what you looking for. I wouldn't even waste my time," Kim advised.