13~ Have My Baby

I woke up and looked around since I felt some weight on my chest. "What's wrong baby?"

"Shit, Bey, I didn't know you were laying on my chest. I just got startled," I said holding onto her.

"It's okay. I actually just woke up a few minutes ago. I think we should get ready so we can head over to my mommy's house in time for dinner," she suggested.

"Of course, Queen Beyoncé," I said and tapped her ass as I lifted her up.

"Stooop," she laughed wrapping her arms around my neck as I carried her into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

Beyoncé and I were waiting on the elevator to go to the car. I sighed and leaned back on the wall. "What's with the face?" She asked looking up at me.

"What are you talking about? That's just my face," I laughed.

"Oops.. never mind," she said biting her lip.

"That hurts yo," I said pouting. She laughed and leaned up kissing my cheek.

"Awe! You guys are so cute! You have the best father-daughter relationship," An old lady waiting for the elevator said smiling.

"Oh um I'm not her.." I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"He's not my dad," Bey said scrunching up her face.

"Oh your uncle?"

"He is my boyfriend," Beyoncé said offended.

"Oh," the lady looked down and mumbled, "A bit too old for you.."

I had to hold Beyoncé back because of not that old lady might have died from a heart attack or something before Bey even got to her. Finally the elevator opened and we got inside quickly. Beyoncé being her petty self closed the door in the lady's face.

"Bey, you ok?" I asked her.

"No! How dare she say that!? Like what the fuck! It's not her business! Who cares if I am fucking you! You are mine!" She yelled as she began pacing.

"Bey. Ok. We are going to take a second and breathe," I said holding her arms so she would calm down.

"No! Like what the hell? She didn't even have a point!" She yelled.

"Baby.. she kinda did.. I mean, you are 23 and I'm 36.." I said slowly.

"That's not much! Age ain't nothing but a number," she said.

"I know but you have one of those non-aging faces so I can understand her confusion," I further explained.

Beyoncé just blew her breath and stayed quiet until we got to the car. I opened the door for her and she sat down, still not saying a word.

"Babe, where do I go?" I asked her.

She took out her phone and pulled up Waze and handed it to me. Still as silent as who knows. I drove off and reached over to grab her hand, which she moved away from me.

I sighed and gripped her thigh, "Bey, you good, baby?" I asked her slowly.

She just stayed quiet and looked forward, "Look, I'm sorry," I said and caressed her upper thigh again.

"Bey.." I took my hand inside her thighs skirt and inched it upwards. "Baby.." I reached my destination and came into contact with her bare lips.

"Hmm no panties?" I asked smirking. She just bit her lip and closed her eyes.

I slowly inserted my index finger into her hot wetness. "Still not talking?" I asked her as I began rubbing her clit all while keeping my eyes on the road.