9~ Who Else You Gon Run With?

I sat at the couch of her apartment and waited for her to get home. This whole week my baby has been stressed and working really hard on her winter line that is about to drop. I heard keys rattling and smirked at myself for being the man.

"What? Yes. Look mom I don't know. I'll have to ask him. Yeah ok, bye," Beyoncé walked in as gorgeous as ever.

"Ask who what?" I asked as she closed the door.

She gasped and turned around quickly, "Shawn?!"

"Hey, beautiful," I smirked.

"How did you get in?" She asked setting down her purse.

"I told your landowner I had to pick something up saying it was urgent. He looked at me and once he noticed who I was he took me upstairs and opened the door personally," I said.

"I'll have to talk to him about that. What if Julia Roberts was going to break into my apartment," Bey joked.

"I'll get you some security don't worry about that," I said nodding.

"Shawn, I was kidding. It's a completely safe apartment building," She said walking towards me.

"Yeah ok. Where's my kiss?" I asked her.

She walked over to me and sat on my lap kissing my lips a few times, "What are you doing here?" She asked pulling back.

"What? I can't visit my girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, you can. I'm just asking," she shrugged.

"Well since this past few days you've been stressed about your new line I thought I might bring you a gift," I said.

"Awe, babe, you shouldn't have," she said kissing my jaw.

"You won't say that when you see it. Here," I said handing her a box.

"Coreeeey! That's too much!" She said looking inside

"Nothing is ever enough when it comes to you, you deserve more," I said kissing her.

"Stop! You are too good to me!" She said kissing me while holding onto my neck.

"Damn," I said as she began grinding on me and kissing on my neck.

"Mmm, let me show you how thankful I am," she said as she began unbuttoning my shirt.

"Wait! There's more," I said.

"What?" She asked stopping.

"Go check in your room," I said as she stood up. She walked towards her bedroom and let out a yelp.

"SHAWN!"