14~ Let's Just Make It

I woke up and turned to my right after hearing some noises. Beyoncé was searching my room for something, she was practically raiding it.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting up.

"Shit, you startled me!" Bey said gasping as she held her chest.

"Oh, sorry," I chuckled getting out of bed.

"Babe, have you seen my dress? I simply can't find it," Bey asked standing up only then did I notice she was wearing only her bra and panties.

"Which one?" I asked confused.

"The long cream one that's like tight, you said you liked how it looked on me so I got it when we were in Paris, you know the Givenchy one..?" She explained.

"I know which one you are talking about but I don't think you packed it," I said as I looked at the mess.

"Then what the heck will I wear? I already used the outfits I brought," she whined poking out her bottom lip.

"You already know my opinion on this subject, this wouldn't happen if-"

"Yes, if we lived together blah blah," Beyoncé interrupted me.

"I just don't understand why it's an issue when I want to discuss the matter," I said going to sit at the edge of the bed.

"It's not that it's an issue, I'm just tired of staying the night and stuff because when I wake up and go downstairs or something your staff looks at me like I'm some hoe or something," She groaned.

"Who? Don't be afraid to give names," I said.

"Baby, it's not that, I just don't want it to be awkward if I were to move in," she shrugged.

"Well what if we were both to move in a new house?" I asked.

"See, now that would be a different story," Bey said nodding.

"We can make it our own, get a team to build it from scratch."

"Yeah, I think I like that more. Buuuut.. back to my clothing issue.."

"Stay like that all day.. I don't mind," I shrugged licking my lips as I looked her up and down.

"Of course you don't," she chuckled covering her mouth, "but I'm pretty sure your mother will," She added.

"Well I have an idea, I know you're a fashion designer but just try it out before you judge me," I said standing up.

"Ok but don't bring out no lingerie!"

"Look I have this grey sweatshirt that I don't really like but I think it's long enough to look as a dress on you," I said showing it to her.

Bey grabbed it and looked it over before putting it on. "Actually it looks pretty cute, I'm just going to put on my white pumps," she smiled and gave me a kiss.