2~ Can You Come Hang With Me?

"Beyoncé."

Her name. Her face. Her body. It all left me breathless.

She snapped her fingers in my face, "Huh?"

"I asked what was your name," she giggled.

"Oh I'm Shawn Carter, owner of Rocnation," I said taking her hand in mine and giving it a soft peck.

"Hmm interesting," she scoffed.

"What's the problem?" I asked giving her a smile.

"You do seem like the type to brag about money," she said pulling away from me and crossing her legs.

"Oh my bad if I came off disrespectful. I apologize," I said straightening my jacket.

"It's cool, I guess," she shrugged and sipped on her drink.

"May I ask what you do for a living?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"I am a designer. For both interior design or simply clothing," she said.

"Wow, I may have to have my assistant contact you," I said.

"Why so?" She asked propping her head on her hands.

"My office needs some major changing. It just seems plain... boring," I explained.

"I'm sorry but I don't manage business at clubs," she said raising her eyebrows.

"Why not? It is a relaxed setting," I questioned before taking a look around.

"That's exactly the problem. Alcohol can make you do things out of your character and it's bad for business," she explained.

"So you don't drink?" I asked confused.

"On the contrary. I don't enjoy it but once in a while I like to relieve stress," she said.

"Yeah I guess I understand. I like your dress," I complimented her.

"Thank you. Designed it myself," she said with a smile.

"You have real talent," I said.

"So I've been told," she said with a brief laugh.

"Well they definitely didn't lie," I said smiling.

"To me honesty is key. After all it's the only thing that will set you free," she said moving some hair behind her ear.

"I can totally agree. Lying can only cause trouble," I told her. "So tell me about yourself," I suggested.

"Well as you know my name is Beyoncé. I am 23 years old and I have my own fashion company. I have a little sister and I'm single as of now," she said biting her lip.

"As of now?" I asked slowly.

"Yes. Unfortunately I haven't found love yet," she said.

"That's difficult to believe."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"You are young, beautiful- gorgeous even, you are successful, I mean it's just hard to believe you aren't taken already," I said looking at her.

"Well most great men are already taken. The ones that do come just want a short term relationship. I am actually ready to settle," she said.

"I guess I can understand," I chuckled.

"Yes. So tell me about yourself," she said changing the subject.

"Well I am Shawn Carter. I am 36 years old. I have a younger sister too. I am single too and um yeah I guess that's all," I shrugged.

"Well cheers to being single," she giggled lifting up her glass. I did the same and we clinked glasses before taking a drink.

The rest of the evening we made conversation. She seemed to be a really like able girl. We had the same view on many things.

"Well, Mr. Carter, I have to go now," she said taking her purse and standing up.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"Unfortunately yes," she giggled paying her bill.

"Well how about you come hang with me for a while?" I asked.

"I can't sorry. I really have to go now," she said biting her lip.

"It was a real nice talk we had," I told her.

"It sure was," she said nodding.

I stepped closer to her. "How about you give me your number?" I asked her.

"Um I'm not sure. I don't really give my number to guys I meet at bars," she said with a teasing smile.

"Well it may be a perfect time to make an exception," I said.

She just stayed quiet, I guess she was trying not to be rude. "Well how about this, I have a proposition," I said.

"I'm listening," she said.

"Give me a chance. If I impress you then I deserve your number," I proposed.

"Sound like a fair deal. It's 10:20 right now. You have until 10:50 to do se then," she said biting the inside of her cheek.

"That's enough for me," I said with a smirk. Then I stretched my hand out to her, "How about we go back to my section?" I suggested.

"Sure. Lead the way," she said.

I grabbed her hand and led her back to the V.I.P. Section. "Damn Jay, who is this?" Drake asked looking up.

"Guys this is Beyoncé. Beyoncé, I'm sure you can recognize a few of my friends," I said.

"I can actually," she giggled, "Pleasure to meet you guys," she said.

"Let's go seat over here," I said pulling her towards the couches.

For the next thirty minutes I talked my ass off. I complimented her on her outfit, her style, her hair. I told her about how I manage to split my time between all my businesses. I told her a bit about my childhood.

I payed attention to her rants about how our current society can't respect women. We discussed what it means to be a real friend, and how many times our "friends" have let us down.

I even made conversation with her about her childhood and her family. Then I proceeded to ask her about the easiest topic I know, business.

I got more and more nervous as my wrist watch neared 10:50. I offered her drinks, food, anything she desires and payed for it too. She didn't ask for much, which is a good sign for me.

I gulped as the time finally hit. I looked at her and let my player ways flow. I slowly licked my lips as I looked at her and asked,

"So, Can you come hang with me?"