4~ Can I Take You Out Tonight?

(Scroll for chapter)

This is old buuuut... Just one of the many reasons why I hate Apple 😇

 Just one of the many reasons why I hate Apple 😇

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of my Ferrari and walked towards the RocNation building. "Good Morning, Mr. Carter," the guard said opening the door for me.

"Good morning, Charles," I replied walking towards the elevator for another boring day at work.

I clicked on my floor and closed my eyes as I leaned back on the wall. I couldn't sleep the night before because my thoughts were on Beyoncé.

What could she mean by possibly? Was she going to design my office? Or was she talking about going out with me?

I sighed and walked out of the elevator. "Mr. Carter! Mr. Carter!" Sandra said rushing towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked once she breathed out.

"I'm so sorry but there is this woman in your office. She wouldn't leave her name and she locked the door," she said.

"Word?" I asked confused as hell.

"Yes. Should I call security?" She asked slowly.

"No. No need to case a scene. I'll handle it," I said walking towards my office before she could say something else.

I knocked on my office door, "Who is it?"

"I mean you are in my office," I said shrugging.

"Oh, hold on," then I heard the door unlock.

I waited and walked inside my office, "Beyoncé?" I asked.

"Hey, Shawn," she said with a smirk before sitting down at the couch.

"What uh, what are you doing here?" I asked stuttering a bit.

"Didn't you say you wanted me to do the designing for your office?" She asked with a smirk.

"But you said that you weren't," I said slowly while sitting down in my leather chair.

"Aahh but I didn't say that. I said I would consider it," she mocked laughing.

"So you are here to...?" I asked.

"I'm here to tell renew your horrible plain office. I mean seriously who designed it!? It's so plain!" She said.

"I did, actually," I said laughing.

"Well you need better taste." She said plainly while looking around.

I looked her up and down and licked my lips, "I already got good taste tho."

"I mean taste in interior design," she said standing up.